BTS(21): Still

BTS(21): Stiil

Jungkook's POV

"What do you need? We don't know where he is." I ask, trying to see through the blindfold tied around my head.

"You. We need you."

"Why me?" I ask.

"Oh come on Jungkook. You know your father? Remember that he's a murderer? And you followed his footsteps right?"

"I just finished what should've been finished." I say.

"Hmm..What should we do with this girl?"

"Don't do anything to her. I'll rip you open." I warned.

"Rip us open?" he mocks.

Damn these ropes.

"Remove his blindfold." he instructs and I felt the blindfold fall down on my shoulders.

My eyes widened as I found Yoora tied up inside a glass capsule.

"You see that? If you say something stupid, that mask on her face will be removed and she will drown." he smirks.

"And, as she drowns with water, we'll burn you up with this." he says, showing me a bottle of acid. Fuck this.

"Do it on me instead. Don't do anything with her." I mumble.

"As you wish Jeon Jungkook." he scoffs.

"Let's start shall we?"

"Where did your father hide the key?"

"I don't knoㅡ"

I gasped, biting my lip as I felt the hot substance burning my skin.

"Where is it??" he asks.

"I don't know.." I mumble.

I embraced the pain of the deadly substance, burning through my skin. I could feel my blood running through my damaged arm.

"Tell me!" he demands. I close my eyes, waiting for another round of pain.

"Remove her mask." he says. My eyes shot open.

"No!" I say. Seeing Yoora drowning in front of me while I'm all tied up with a damaged arm, I felt useless. My world stopped as our eyes met.

"Yoora..be strong.." I mumble. I think it's the end of us.. We're going to die here.

J-Hope's POV

"Call call call call call!" RapMon says, rushing Jimin.

"I am!" Jimin turns annoyed.

He's making a call to our 'connections' for hours and we haven't done anything.