BTS(7): Unexpected Arrival

BTS(7):Unexpected Arrival

V's POV

Sitting quietly in the classroom, may sound boring to other people, but I enjoy it. I told you, I'm not an ordinary 1st year student that is enjoying his life. That's right, I'm not enjoying my life. How could I? I don't want any friends. Why? Because I know they won't understand me.

"Yah, what are you thinking in there?" I turn to my right and found my usual seatmate, Himchan. He's so annoying to the point that I wanted to put a crumpled paper in his mouth for him to  shut up.

"Will you leave him alone? He'sthinking can't you see?" the girl seated on my left butts in.

Himchan sighs, "Fine. But anyway,you okay?"  I nod.

Jimin's POV

"Good morning." my seatmate says as I place my bag under my desk.

"Morning." I reply.

"Where's my pencil by the way?" I asked.

"Here." she says, giving me the pencil. I grab the pencil and placed it inside my bag.

"Anyway, what's your name?" she asks.

"Jimin. You?" I ask back.

"Hyerim." she says, smiling at me. I smiled back. She in a good mood today eh?

Jin's POV

"Good morning Yoojae." I greet, droping my things below my desk.

"Aw, good morning? Well not anymore since you're here." she says, rolling her eyes at me. Aish, this girl really.

"Are you starting a fight again?" I ask, irritated with her words.

"No, I'm not." she says, looking at me with a mocking face. I scrunched my face then looked up the ceiling.

"Why on earth is she my seatmate?" I yell, annoyed.

Rapmon's POV

"Yah, Hoseok who are you looking at?" I asked J-Hope. He ignores me, still staring at her. I looked at the direction he was looking at and found a cute girl. I hit his head with a book.

"Ouch! What was that for?" he exclaims.

"We're cutting classes for that girl?" I whisper back.

"Who told you to follow me anyway?" he whispers back. I hit his head again.

"Idiot. I need to watch over you." I replies.

"And, wait. She's a first year." I say

"So what?" he shrugs.

"So what? You're hitting on a younger girl!" I exclaim.

"I know that!" he replies.

"You should go hit on Yoora instead of a dongsaeng of yours!" I said.

"First of all, Yoora is also my dongsaeng. Second,you're making me sound like a perv. And last, Jungkook's gonna kill me if he knew!" He replies.

"No he wouldn't, he doesn't like her anyway, he sees her as a friend." I explain, giving him a 'so what?' expression.

"Of course not! He likes her and I hate it ㅡ " he stops to cover his mouth with his hand. So he accidentally spilled some info huh? I smirk at him, gaining some information.

"You hate it?" I tease him.

"You like Yoora?" I ask again. He shakes his head slowly. How obvious.