BTS(27) : Chances

BTS(27) : Chances

Jungkook's POV

"Why do you keep on making her leave??"

I scream in pain as he presses the knife against my stomach, stabbing me. He leaves me inside the house. The excruciating pain consumes me, making me unable to move.

"Undress." She whispers against my ear seductively, playing with my collar.

Closing my eyes, I begin to unbutton my shirtㅡ

I shot up of bed, panting rapidly. Groping my hair in frustration. Why did I remember all of those??

I decided to take a walk at the park, to get some air. I need to clear my mind, I hate remembering those bad memories.

I continue walking, staring at the path blankly.

"Jungkook I like you." She confesses, blushing shyly. Tch.

I scoff, "Why are you saying those to me?"

"Maybe you can like me back?"

"I won't.You're shy, your hair is short and you're too pretty. Totally not my type. So find somebody else who would." I say.

I was really cold when I was a kid wasn't I? But atleast I said she was too pretty. My thoughts got interupted by water droplets starting to fall down on me. Aish. It's raining. I'm now soaking wet. But let it be. I want to stay in the rain.

Yoora's POV

I shot up the bed as I realized Jungkook isn't beside me anymore. I sighed. Maybe he went out for a while. I think he found it very uncomfortable when I asked him about his past.

Without him on my side, I feel very uncomfortable when I sleep. I want him to always be on my side. When I kissed him, I felt the butterflies in my stomach. I think I'm starting to love him?

I ran to the park, expecting him to be there as well. I got wet, it's raining, but I need him right now.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I call out but no answer.

"JUNGKOOK!!" I shout again. I'm soaking in the rain, I felt quite cold.

Jungkook where are you? Don't leave me too..

I saw a familiar silhouette in the darkness. That's Jungkook.. I run towards him. His eyes widen as he sees me, "Why are yoㅡ"

"I'm starting to love you Jungkook."

Jungkook's POV

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I hear a familiar voice calling my name. Could that be Yoora?? No way. She's asleep.

"JUNGKOOK!!" Aish. I'm just hearing things.

A girl comes running towards me, my eyes widen at her presence. It is Yoora.

"Why are yoㅡ"

"I'm starting to love you Jungkook." She says, staring at my eyes sincerely. I gulped. Am I just hearing things?

"I'm starting to love you." I cup her face with the both of my hands, crashing my lips onto hers. She responds lightly, pulling me closer with her arms around my neck.

I pull away, panting softly as I press my forehead against hers with my eyes still  closed, my hands on her waist, pulling her close to me, "You like me then?"

I carry her with my arms under her back and knees, supporting her weight, "Let's go home."

I can't help but smile. She did give me a chance. I promise you Yoora, I would never hurt you.