the bts gang book 2 + trivias

okaaay i have drafts for book 2. and ill be posting it on....you guys decide.

also, here's some trivias about the whole book!(in case you did not understand some parts)

~ Jungkook was supposed to be the main character of the story because he was my bias before, but I ended up with V because he became my bias.

~ The love square between Yoora, J-Hope, V, and Jungkook, wasn't actually part of my plan. I just got some Hoseok feels that's why.

~ Jin is the BTS gang's driver because of No More Dream ㅋㅋㅋ~ lol bus driver Jin.

~ Jimin, is actually Yoonji's love interest. Not Baekhyun. Got you confused didn't I? Please do re-read the previous chapters because I revised a few.

~ BTS Gang's rival is BAP! Tada~~ That's why Himchan is V's classmate and seatmate.

~ Taehyung is actually an asassin. :0

~ Taehyung's name 'V' actually meant....(read book 2 if you wanna know ;D)

~ Yoora's real name is Seo Yoora. Not Choi Yoora. :))

~ The whole story is inspired by Boy In Luv. Jin with the earphones, Jimin cleaning the bathroom, V reading 'magazines' etc.

~ Didn't you find the BTS gang quite odd? All their parents are disceased.

~ Have you ever wondered how Yoora looked like? I was basing her on the girl in Boy In Luv.

~ Yoonji suddenly disappeared in the story didn't she? You'll know why in Book 2.

~ The thing about prom on BTS(28): Clear wasn't really a dream.

please solve the missing words in v's letter to yoora!