BTS(3): Back to School

V's POV

I come back with my senses, without opening my eyes. I hear their voices..

"Taehyung! Yah! Wake up!" I cover my ears with a pillow.

"I'm still sleeping.." I groan at them, turning to the other side of my bed.

"Okay then.." Finally.

"We're not the one who's going to be late on our first day of school." I sat up immediately, hearing the word school.

"Rise and shine Sleeping Beauty Taehyung!" Jimin teases me. I glare at him.

I found them all dressed in their uniforms. I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower not minding the cold water fixed my hair and slipped my uniform on. They looked at me like 'why-so-fast-Taehyung'.

"What?" I ask, glaring at them. They all burst into laughter. I check the time and it was only 6 am. I groaned. I knew it.

"You weren't excited huh?" Suga asks, teasing me. I roll my eyes at him, slumping down on the couch.

Jungkook's POV

I walk in, earning all their stares . There were girls who were squeeling as I pass by. Roaming my eyes around the room, I notice a girl sitting on the last row beside the window. Her gaze caught mine and I looked away shyly. My cheeks are heating up. Why so gay..

"Yah! You're not even introducing your self?" some guy says, annoying me. I glare at him, he glares back, pushing me slightly.

"Jeon Jungkook. Sixteen. Satisfied?" I roll my eyes at him, proceeding to the empty seat beside the window.

"Kyaaahh~ He has a cute name~" a girl squeels. I try to ignore them. That guy earlier is still giving my death glares again.

V's POV

Class 1-1! Where are you?! I've been walking here for hours!

"Need some help?" I hear someone ask. I turn around and found a tall guy with black hair.

"What class are you?" He asks, nodding his head towards me.

"Class 1." I reply shortly.

"KIm HImchan." he reaches his hand out, making me turn to him.

"Taehyung."  I shake hands with him.

As I enter, the girls made weird sounds.

"Kyaahh! Oppa sit here!" a girl says while tapping the desk beside her. I scan the room for available seats. There was no seat left except for this one, so I sat on the chair beside her.

"What's your name oppa?" she asks, staring at me.

"Introduce yourself oppa~" another girl asks. It was followed by a dozen of girls. I sighed and stood

"Kim Taehyung." I introduce blankly. I sat back down. What the heck? This girl beside me is staring at me creepily.

~

It's break time and it's time for me to find the other guys. My phone is ringing. I fish it out and answered the call.

"Hello?"

(Uhm it's me Hoseok! Taehyung you have to go to the boys bathroom now!)

What theㅡwhy would I..nevermind. I should go.