BTS(20): Lonely

BTS(20): Lonely

Yoora's POV

Months have passed. After seeing Taehyung in the emergency room door, I never saw him again. Even Hoseok and the others.

"You're back." I hear Yoongi say as the door creaks.

I rush to the small hallway, expecting that it was Taehyung, but it wasn't. It was Jungkook, his aura dark as always.

As I stood there, he walks towards me, looking at me for a second. I thought that he'll say something.

But, he just continued walking, purposely hitting my shoulder with his arm. I stepped back because of the impact.

"You okay Yoora?" Jimin asks, walking towards me with a ball in hand.

I nod, "I'll just talk to him.. I guess."

I walk to his room, stopping infront of his door. I am thinking twice, if I should knock or not.

After a few seconds of hard thinking, the door opens.

"Oh. I was justㅡ" I was cut off as he pulled my arm, dragging inside his room.

He pushes me to the wall, blocking both of my sides.

"What do you need?" he asks coldly.

"N-nothing.." I mumble, not looking at him.

"You stand in front of my door and nothing.." he says.

"What is it?" he leans closer.

"Even if I say it, you wouldn't  agree to it.." I mumble. He steps back, turning away from me.

"W-wait.." I call, swallowing my pride. I grab the edge of his shirt.

"Please..please help me find Taehyung.." I mumble.

"What makes you think I will help you?" he asks, looking back.

"I'll do anything.." I mumble.

"Anything?" he clarifies.

"Anything." I repeat.

"Then kiss me." he says. W-what?? Kiss? Face it Yoora. It's for Taehyung..

"Okay then..I'll just..go." I say, trying to leave. He pulls me back.

"Do it now."

I sighed and I tiptoed to reach his face, placing my hands on his cheeks.

I pressed my lips on his, making him step backwards in shock. He places his hand on my back, pulling my closer. I pulled away before he could even respond.

"I'm doing this for Taehyung.." I tell him.

"I know.." he whispers back, turning away. I left his room, heading to Taehyung's room.

I snuggle myself under the comforter, squinting my eyes, trying to find the best position to sleep.

I can't sleep. I'm thinking about Taehyung too much..

"Hey," I turned around as I heard that low voice.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here" I ask, seeing him leaning on the side of the door. I push myself up.

"Do you want to find him or not?" he asks.

-

"Wear this." he says, throwing me a helmet. I look at him. He's wearing a leather jacket. Are we going to ride a motorbike?

"Heyㅡ" I got cut off as he places me on the motorbike. He hops on the seat in front of me and starts the engine. The motorbike growls as Jungkook twists the gas.

"Hold on. I drive fast." he warns. I placed my hands on his shoulders. The garage door opens in a slow pace.

As it waa opened fully, Jungkook races out of the garage, making me hug him.

"I told you." he mumbles through his helmet. Honestly, I'm scared right now. But I have to trust Jungkook.

"W-where should we start?" I ask. He did not reply and just fastened up his pace.

J-Hope's POV

"Where did those two rascals go??" Suga asks angrily.

"Aren't they aware of JB's Gang??" Suga asks again.

"You mean those rude bastards?" Jimin asks. Suga nods.

"They're too weak for me to handle." Jimin comments.

"Shut up you idiot. You've got no jams." RapMon says.

"Me? Idiot? Excuse me I'm not an idiot like you who wears freakin shades in the middle of the night." Jimin reacts.

"It's called swag!" Suga defends RapMon.

"Swag. Jams. It's all the same. Still, I'm not an idiot who wears shades in the middle of the night and throws grenades into the wrong direction!" Jimin snaps.

"Aish you littleㅡ"

"Namjoon stop!" Jin says, pulling RapMon back.

"C'mon you three. You forgot the real problem here. Let's go and find Jungkook and Yoora." Jin says, walking out. We follow him.

I grab  my phone out of my pocket and dialed Yoora's number. She picks up immediately.

"Hello? Yoora?"

(Hoseok.)

"Where are you two?? Everyone's looking for you!"

(Uhm..I can't tell you where we are..)

"Yoora."

(Don't worry. I'm with Jungㅡ)

"Yoora!"