BTS(29): Dream

BTS(29): Dream

Yoora's POV

I panted softly, grasping my hair, realizing that everything that happened was a dream. Could've that been a warning? I hug my knees to my chest, remembering some.

"Why do you have to leave me?" I asked, frowning at him.

"Because we can't be together." He bowed his head down, biting his lip.

"Why? I thought you love me.." I asked once more.

"It's not that I don't love you, I love you and you know that. It's just that we can't be together. Like what others say, it's not you, it's me." He said calmly, playing with my hand. Before I could even reply, a dagger comes flying on the space between us.

Is it? Taehyung? Or not?

"You're awake." I say, turning to Jungkook.

"Good morning." He mumbles, his eyes still closed. I stand up, heading for the door. But, I felt his arms wrapped around me from behind. I stopped, blushing in a dark shade of red as he hugs me from behind.

"Where do you think you're going?" He mumbles from behind.

"I w-was going to wash u-up.."

"Not until I get my morning kiss." He snaps, letting go. I face him, seeing the wide grin plastered across his face as he blocks the door.

"You kissed me for a couple of times already." He pouts cutely. I widen my eyes at him.

"But..I'm not even your girlfriend." I bow my head down low, stepping backwards.

He sighs, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

~

I rubbed my arm shyly, bowing my head lown as we walk together in the school corridors with everyone staring at us. I heard whispers, positive and negative comments about us. I bit my lip, taking a few steps ahead Jungkook.

I flush in a deep shade of red, feeling very cauntious of my movements.

Taehyung squeezes my hand, "Yoora are you okay?"

I nodded, not paying attention. I am too distracted by the stares given to us.

"Then why are you sweating?"

"It's nothing!" I say, turning to the opposite direction.

"Hey relax." Jungkook says, rubbing my shoulder as if to calm me down.

He rests his arm over my shoulder as we walk inside the classroom.

"Why are you.." I frown as I sat down on my seat.

"You're starting to love me right? I'm just showing some affection towards you since I'm courting you." He smiles, returning to his proper seat as our teacher enters the room.

V's POV

I close my eyes as I felt the stinging pain from the slap I received. I did what I needed to do. I made things clear to her. I tried freeing my wrists from the rope he tied around me.

"I told you to stay away from her!" He yells at me.

"Why do I have to?" I ask.

He slaps me again, "Because I have a different plan for you." He laughs before continuing, " You're gonna' regret everything you did."

I look up to him, "So be it."

I pull her in my arms before speaking up, "I love you."

"If you loved me..why did you leave me?" she sobs in my arms, breaking down. Warm tears fell down from my cheeks as I kiss the top her head. I felt guilt take over my emotions. I'm sorry. Choi Yoora I'm very sorry. I knew I shouldn't have showed up to you.

I took a quick glance at her face before pressing my lips onto hers, I felt her respond immediately. After a couple of seconds, I pull away.

"Do it. It's already done." I smirk at him.

~

last one!