𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - unanswered questions

Walking into her class, she noticed Bruce laughing with his friends

Walking into her class, she noticed Bruce laughing with his friends. Once they catch sight of her, the group starts to snicker, playfully teasing him. Y/n's lips press into a thin line before taking her seat. 

Bruce goes up to her. "Sorry about my friends. They can be a bit annoying," he chuckles; Y/n shakes her head. 

"It's fine," she smiles at him. Bruce returns to his seat once the teacher walks in. Y/n glances at Robin, who nods at her before looking at the board. It was like he was staring at her earlier. 

-

During the passing period, Y/n looks to see Bruce leaning on the locker next to hers. 

"Hey, Bruce," Y/n grins. 

Bruce nods in reply. "Hi. So, I was wondering—"

Y/n raises her eyebrows. He trailed off again. 

"Sorry. I saw someone looking at me. Anyway, do you wanna hang out again this weekend?" He nervously asks. Y/n excitedly nods. 

"Cool. Uh, s-see you later," Bruce dashes away as if he is intimidated by something. Y/n decided to look in the direction he was glancing. 

It was Robin, who looked like he was glaring at him. He noticed she was looking, so his face quickly softened, and he smiled at her. Y/n didn't return the smile, suspicious of what he was doing before.

-

Someone throws an item at Y/n's head during science. It was the second period, and Y/n was already bored out of her mind. She could fall asleep right there.

Looking behind her, she yawns and notices a crumpled-up piece of paper. Opening the note, Y/n instantly recognized the sloppy handwriting. 

Want to skip class after the second? - R.A

Y/n slightly grins at the note. She hasn't skipped class in a while. But what the hell, school isn't that important, especially since all the exams are over. So she passes him a note, agreeing to the proposal.

After the bell rings, the two easily sneak out of the school. It was so crowded; no one could notice two kids slipping away.

-

Y/n and Robin choose to stop at the town square. It was a popular place for Northern Denver teens to hang out after school and on weekends. Although, they hoped that no one would call their parents saying they were skipping classes. 

The two stopped by a corner store and purchased some snacks. Robin's family wasn't home that day due to an appointment, so they decided to go to his house and watch some movies.

Robin silently sneaks into his house as Y/n follows. They take a look around to make sure nobody's there. Luckily, there wasn't. 

They sigh in relief before going into Robin's bedroom. Y/n hasn't visited in a while.