𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - advice

After school, Robin and Finney decided to visit Y/n since it's been a while since they hung out

After school, Robin and Finney decided to visit Y/n since it's been a while since they hung out. Y/n's house was always the place the three stayed.

Robin played a card game with Y/n while Finney explored Y/n's shelves, staring at all the books she had. One caught his eye. He removed the book and sat on the floor, signaling the other two to sit next to him. 

"What is it?" Robin questioned. Finney reveals the cover to him. 

Y/n's eyes widen. "Oh yeah, I remember that!" 

It was a scrapbook Y/n made for the memories with Robin and Finney. She hasn't looked inside it in a year. As Finney flipped through the pages, they all pointed at each photo and reminisced about the events they'd experienced. 

Finney opened to a page titled 'Robin & Y/n.' It was full of photos of the duo, from when they were children up until a year ago. Finney's lips curve into a smirk before pointing to a photo strip they took. 

 "Look at you guys. You look like a couple!" He teases as Robin hits him.

"Shut up, Finney," Robin glares as Finney purses his lips. 

They took the photo strip during summer vacation the year before. It was a great summer, as well as when Y/n's crush on Robin was at its peak. 

"Come on. Look at how you guys looked at each other," Finney comments. Y/n's eyes trail to the third photo. It was only a photo of them staring at each other, but Y/n gets embarrassed. You can tell that Y/n was in love with him without a doubt. 

She glanced over at Robin, who was only smiling at the photo. That damn smile. That fluttery,  alluring smile. 

"You look cute in this photo," he comments randomly. Y/n chokes on the air, making Robin laugh. "Are you okay?" He asks. 

Y/n nods. "I'm fine. You caught me off guard, that's all," she mumbles, flipping the page. Finney gives Y/n a smirk as she glares at him. 

They remembered everything from this scrapbook. From the small things, like a day at the diner. To huge events like birthday parties. They've been through everything together, and tough to separate them. It was a rare type of friendship that the trio was fortunate to have. Y/n knew this. It was why she never told Robin about her feelings toward him. 

As they looked through the years, Y/n began to remember everything she loved about Robin. She was too busy crushing on Bruce; she almost forgot about it. However, Robin was her first real crush. Y/n has been in love with Robin for as long as she can remember. 

That's Y/n's dilemma. She was in love with Robin and Bruce. But she couldn't choose. Y/n was almost sure that Bruce liked her back and was planning to ask her out. Robin, however; Y/n has loved him since they were kids. Finney's implied in the past that he liked her back. So who was she going to choose? There was a chance she wouldn't end up with any of them. 

Fortunately, Robin had to leave early to do something. He wouldn't share what; he only exited the room, greeting them goodbye, leaving Y/n and Finney alone. 

-

Y/n nervously cleared her throat as she placed the scrapbook back on the shelf. "Finney, can I ask you something?" she says. Finney nods, unsure of what she's going to ask.

"I have a crush on both Robin and Bruce. Who should I choose?" Y/n rambled as he froze. Finney didn't know how to reply; he was always the one that observed Y/n and Robin.

Finney shrugged. "Who do you like more?"

"That's the issue. I don't know," Y/n sighed, slumping in her comfortable bed. 

"Well, since the winter dance is coming up, spend time with each of them and decide. Then you can ask one of them out," Finney suggests.

 Y/n gets up. That was a good idea. Y/n was going to be with Bruce tomorrow. The day after, she could hang out with Robin so she could choose. 

"Okay, I'll do that. Thanks," Y/n grins. Finney softly smiles as he continues to read his comic book. He had to keep them at Y/n's house since his dad forced Finney to donate the books because they were 'rotting his brain.'

They stay in Y/n's room. It was silence except for the humming radio. Y/n was alone with her deep thoughts. She liked both of them, but she struggled to decide on who. That choice could wait until another moment. Y/n had some time to think about it.