32

[unedited]

light.

that's what you felt like.

light as a feather.

something so light that it could drift off thousands of miles away.

so delicate that even the tiniest thing could cause a scratch at any point.

this feeling of falling?

it was new.

it was..

"[Y/N]!" Adrien's voice snapped you out of your trace as you realized what had occurred in the past 30 seconds.

That's right.. you were trying to kiss him and he pushed you away.. He pushed you away with such a force that your body didn't have time to react.. you just fell..

You looked up at him with your [e/c] eyes to meet his broken green eyes.. He was hurt..

"[Y-Y/N] I'm sorry.. I didn't.. I didn't mean to push you like that you just- you scared me.. I thought you were gonna kiss me and I-.. I just panicked." he ran his fingers through his golden locks as he paced back and forth.

He didn't want to touch you, not while you were in this state, so vulnerable, so different, so delicate..

"[Y/N] please say something.. you're scaring me.. I don't know what to do." his voice began to crack as he tried prevent tears from falling.

Part of him didn't know what to do.. Should he have let you kiss him? Did he just ruin the best relationship that he's ever had in a matter of seconds?

no.

it was you.

you had ruined things.

you wanted to believe that luka was right about everything, that he was the one telling the truth and that you had done everything wrong.

so you tried to kiss adrien in hopes that maybe he was right after all..

rejection.

that's what just happened.

rejection from someone so dear to you.

a feeling so harsh that it can change relationships that took years to build in a matter of seconds.

relationships that mean the world to people, well in this case.. you meant the world to him.

this feeling is rejection?

it was nothing new..

it was..

"[Y/N]!"

it was...

"[Y/N].. NO!"

it was..

"HeartBreaker.. I am Hawkmoth.. I'm giving you the power to break all of the fragile hearts that have caused you pain.. In return you will bring me Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous."

it was.. like deja vú.

"With pleasure Hawkmoth."

The dark ominous aura consumed you until.. you yourself were eventually lost.. it was almost as if someone was controlling you and the only input you had to offer were your emotions..

break everyone's heart.

♡♡♡

Flashback