Chapter 1

In London

One man is sleeping with a naked girl beside him. His sleep disturb by a call he sees the name and smile come on his face.
He picked up the phone
Hi mom
Kya hey beta you know na you have to come india .
Yes mom, I know and I am coming tomorrow.
But teri behan ko kon samjhaye
Kaha h siya
Bhai when you are coming from day after tomorrow my wedding preparation will start
I know princess I will come tomorrow baby
Ok bhai but please come back fast

After the conversation we cut the call and said the girl to leave after giving her lots of money.
Girl said :Sid baby I love you.
Yes that guy is our Siddhartha shukla.
Sid: How dare you whore the girls like you is only used for pleasure not more than that.
Now out ,shouted on the top of his lungs.
Girl got scared and run away.
And he goes to bathroom for morning work. AFTER sometime he come downstairs and talked with the man .
Man:Boss we have a meeting in three hours.
Sid: Yes manik tell me about it  and yeah pack up our work till today we have to leave for India today.
Manik: Yes boss I know everything is completed.
Sid: Here you can call me sid . We are not in office. So anyway tell me our that work is completed or not.
Manik: Yes sid you know who we are so of course the work is done and after meeting he have to leave for airport.
Sid: Hmm
And they left for there work after that they reached airport and sit on there private jet to fly for India.
In jet
Manik : How much time you are going to do night stand .
Sid : Manik you again start on this topic . Come on man. This is my way to live a life
Manik : This is wrong sid . Have you ever think what will happen when aunty and siya get to know about this and our other work.
Sid: No one can even dare to do that . Got it.
Manik: ok but if you find a true love then?
Sid: This is never going to happen.
Manik: If it happens then what will you do?
SID: Well it is never going to happen but if it does then she have to mine at any cost
Manik: If she leaves you after knowing about your night stand and your work then.
Sid: Do you really think I let this happen.  I will get her at any cost by hook or by crook . You know na if I want anything I get that at any cost in dangerous tone
Manik get scared because because he know him really well and about his this nature.
He Pray to God that nothing bad should happen.  But who knows what future holds for them?

Author note.
Hey guys I am new here so I will take some time to work properly but I will try my best to do things properly.  Please support me and guide me if I am wrong anywhere.
Sorry if some mistakes are there.
Wait for the next part for our heroine entry.🤫

Addiction जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें