Chapter 4

Sid left from there angry to his room followed by manik. Sid started throwing things here and there in room.
Manik: Sid are you out of your mind? Why are you throwing things like this that also for small thing.
Sid: Do you really think it is small thing ? She insulted me in front of everyone.  How dare she? And throw the table.
Manik: It's ok Siddhartha teri bhi galti thi na. Aur usne galat thodi bola tu toh hamesha Bahar hi rahta h.
Sid: Toh tujhe Pata h na humlogo ko Kitna risk rahta h. Kaise bol sakta h tu. And she ,who is she to told me ki kya galat h kya sahi.
Manik: But baat toh h ladki me . Kya bola h usne tujhe .I mean tere se bilkul nhi Dari vo ulta sunna diya tujhe. Aacha tune flirt kiya tu aaj tak toh kisi ke saath flirt nhi karta . Tu toh direct bed pe jata h unke saath.
Sid also think ki hoe it happens because he don't flirt.
Sid: Maine socha ki aaj kuch Naya karu but she is so irritating. 
Manik: But she is beautiful and cute 😍.
Sid didn't like him praising her . He also don't know why.
Sid : She said so much things to me and you are praising her. I am feeling dam angry arrange someone for tonight.
Manik: Here also sid . Can't you control your bloody hormones.
Sid: Not again do as I say.
Manik go from there.
Sid self talk
Mujhe hua kya tha usse dekhkar. Why I lost myself in her? It never happened with me till now. I never flirt with anyone I just fuck girls hard but after seeing her I got mesmerized.  She is really good and beautiful face and body.  God her curves . But ek baat toh h ye mardaani h mujhe the Siddhartha se fight ki. Meri bolti band kardi I mean wow. But I feel angry when manik praise her.  I don't know what is happening this is so irritating.  I want to release ahh manik arrange it fast man. When mom told me about her I feel strange in my heart.  The way she care for my family is just so sweet. Why I am thinking about her ? What the hell is happening with me . I am feeling frustrated.  But you did wrong Sana by hurting my ego you have to pay for it.
After that he got a call from manik that his night stand is arranged and is in his hotel.  While going out he saw Sana working on laptop wearing spectacle looking cute . He is seeing her then her phone again rings and he left. And he reached hotel and started fucking that girls thrusting her hard and rough and girl is crying in pain to slow down.
Girl: Please slow down I can't take it ahhh slow
Sid: Shut up you idiot let me get my pleasure and keep thrusting her hard making her about to faint he get his release.  He release on her naked body and throw money on her and left wearing his clothes.  Leaving cry girl behind.  When he returned back then also he see her doing something on her laptop and he left for his room.

What will Siddhartha do? Kaise milege dono.

How is the chapter guys?  Story kaisi lag?