Chapter 23

After sometimes everyone meet there new boss and left for there work except Sana.

Ex boss: So Sana aaj se tum Mr shukla ki pa ho shocking Sana and making sid evil smrik.

Sana: W...hat what stammering but control Sir this is not done mujhe aur koi kaam h I am not here to be someone p.a glaring sid with little hate and hurt.

Ex boss: I know Sana but ye jaroori h . He is new here and tumhe unki help karni hogi for sometimes to make things and company work . I am requesting you mujhe bahot aacha offer Mila h I don't want to destroy it . Please Sana I am requesting you pls help me in pleading voice.

Sana accepted half heartly. And ex boss goes from there.

Sid: It was nice to see you again sweetheart.

Sana: I wish ki main bhi yahi bol pati.

Sid: Uff  tumhari ishi ada ne hi toh pagal kar diya h coming close to her and blending in her neck to get his addiction her smell and touch which he is craving for 2 days. And suddenly started kissing her losing his control sucking, bitting her lips in short kissing the hell out of her. After 15 minutes he left her patting for oxygen leaving swelled lips. 

Sana was numb how to react she is feeling peace after seeing sid but suddenly remembered  Abdullah scene.

She gritted her teeth and said: Yahi chahiye na tumhe meri body ek baar me hi lelo aur free kardo. Mujhe sabse milne aur bolne par gussa karna aur khud arti ke saath raate bit na. What you think of yourself.  Main koi slut nhi hu yelled.

Sid: Mujhe tumhari body chahiye hoti toh kabka pa liya hota mujhe tumhari rooh chahiye roohdariya ke liye.  Tumhara dil chahiye ishq ke liye.  Aur arti ne mujhe hug kiya tha forcefully Maine nhi bola tha aur main usse room me isliye lekar gya tha ki scene na create ho Maine ab tumhare alwa kisiko nhi dekha janti ho kyu. Because I am addicted to you. Tumhare alwa mujhe koi bhi nhi dikhta h. Mujhe junnon e ishq ho gya h tumse. Ishq ban gyi ho Mera. Ibadat ban gyi ho meri . Shouted
And pulled her and again digged his face again to calm himself and here Sana is shocked because of sudden confession.  Her mind stopped working she also feels something but what she don't know this pushed him and goes from there.

Here sid is frustrated because he want to confess romantically and here everything happens wrong and goes for drive .

Do votes, follow  and comments
Thoda votes increase kardo