Chapter 20

So bidai is done and now Sana is packing her stuff for going to her Orphanage.  As wedding is complete. She was packing when yesterday incident comes to her mind and her eyes get teary .

Flashback

After wedding Sana was going to do some work when she saw arti hugging sid tightly and saying I love you to him and kissing his neck and sid drag her to his room.

And she left from here hurriedly with teary eyes and during the whole ritual she is avoiding sid because she also don't know why watching him with someone is hurting her.

End of Flashback

Sana: Bas main kyu ro rahi hu uske liye.  Maine socha vo change ho gya h par nhi aisa kabhi nhi ho sakta. Kyu mujhe usse se attachment feel ho rahi h. Nhi Sana tujhe aisa kuch nhi karna h . Tu bas uski zid h jo vo hassil karna chahta h aur kuch nhi aur main aisa nhi hone dungi.  Kabhi nhi. Aaj main yaha se chali jaungi aur kuch din baad vo bhi chala jayega wapas.  Tujhe Jana hoga aapne liye aapni respect ke liye.  You can't let him use you. But mujhe itna pain kyu ho raha h.

And come downstairs with her bags and see Rita maa ,manik and sid on the dining table for breakfast. 

Rita maa: Sana ye bags and sid and manik turned there eyes from food to Sana.  Sid is started panicking but control himself to listen her.

Sana: Ha maa vo mujhe ab Jana hoga . Avoiding eyes contact because she can't lie to  Rita maa. Bahot time hogya h aur bahot kaam pending h toh vo khatam karna h par main aapse milne aati rahungi pakka.

Rita maa becomes sad: Aacha tera kaam h toh main tujhe nhi rokoungi par aati rahna Pata h sid ne yaha shift karne ka decision liya h. And Sana see towards sid but immediately look here and there.

Sana: Aachi baat h na maa aapko akele nhi rahna hoga. Aacha main chalti hu mujhe late ho raha h aapna khayal rakhna aap and kiss her forehead. Sid smile for her gesture and for the bond between them..

Rita maa: Nhi tu aise nhi jaegi tujhe breakfast karke Jana parega Maine teri baat mani ab tu meri baat Maan.

Sana nodded unwillingly and sit for breakfast Sana is not saying anything and breakfast end with silence and Sana comes to her bags.

Rita ma: Tu akeli kaise jayegi ruk main sid ko bolti hu.

Sana: Nhi nhi maa Maine cab book ki h vo yahi h main chali jaungi aap kabhi aapne bete ke saath time spend kijiye.
And goes from there.

In the cab Sana thinking.
I don't know why aapne ye kiya h but main ab aapse nhi milna chahti kabhi bhi. And car goes from shukla mansion.

Do votes comments.  It motivate. And please follow me