Chapter 13

Here some one is screaming in pain because a man is beating the hell out to him. It is the man who was staring Sana and trying to touch her. And our hero is sitting on his king chair enjoying the show.

Man1: Ahh Hume yaha kyu lage ho. Kyu Mar rahe ho .

Man2: Please hume chor do kya bigada h h.

Sid comes there and they show him and start begging him to save them . Sid sit on his knees and grab the hair of one man.

Sid: chor du kaise chor du tujhe bata tune meri cheez par aapni aakhe Dali aur toh aur use chune ki bhi koshish ki. And I fucking hates when someone eyes or try to touch what's mine. How dare you bloody moron. And started beating him like a beast. 
And manik comes and try to stop him and somehow stop him . Here sid asked something to his man and they nodded and left. After some minutes they comes with red Chilli powder ,salt aur hot boiling oil and sid take them and throw on them.

Everyone present there are horrified because they see sid torturing but this is something which they never expected. His eyes are red and his breathing heavily.  He is shaking in anger. No one dare to come close to him.

And here the men's fainted due to this much torture.

Sid: Dekh lo Main kya haal karta hu jo meri chiz ,meri naaz par najar dalne ki koshish bhi karega. In fact the consequences will be worst then this if anyone try to eye on my girl. And left from there with manik.

Guard 1: Humne aaj tak sahab ko itna gussa nhi dekha kabhi aisa lag raha tha jaise jaan hi le lege.

Guard 2: Ha lagta h madam se bahot zyada pyaar karte h . Unki aakhe dekhi thi main toh dar gya tha bilkul.

Guard 1: Sahab ki aakho me sirf pyaar nhi junoon, pagalpan aur zid thi madam ke liye. Aur kaha bhi jata h

Hadd se zyada kuch aacha nhi hota ,pyaar bhi nhi.Zid ek hadh tak aachi hoti h par jab vo hadh par kar jaye toh tabahi Macha sakti h.

Sahab ki dumani fir bhi aachi h par uska pyaar bahot khatarnak.

Here manik and sid reached home.

Sid: Manik make sure kisi ko kuch Pata na chale .

Manik: Ha thik h but sid mujhe ye thik nhi lag raha h tune kuch zyada hi react kiya.

Sid: Maine zyada react kiya. He bloody mf( sorry but it's required so sorry to use abuse). He dare to see and touch mine and I hate it you know this right . Mujhe meri cheez par kisi ka shadow bhi pasand nhi. I just want to kill them. Sid shouted

Manik is seeing another type of possession ,dangerous obsession in this. And it is scaring him too.

Manik: Sid vo koi chiz nhi insaan h. She has too feelings you can't force her yaar.
Aur Sach bata kya ye pyaar hi h ya tera just sometimes obsession.

Sid: How dare you.  Mujhe nhi Pata vo Mera pyaar h ya nhi par vo meri h mujhe bas itna Pata h .

And left from there to his room to calm his nerves.  And manik is there thinking what will happen.  What destiny is written for them. He sign and go from there.

Here sid is taking cold shower to calm his nerves and come out in his famous Grey shorts and blue t shirt.
He was feeling restless so he think to go there were he find his sukoon. Obviously in Sana room and saw her sleeping like a baby and seeing her like this make his lips formed a smile . He go near her and kiss her forehead and sit beside her making sure not to woke her and started patting his head and started thinking.

Sid pov
I don't know ki ye pyaar h ya kya h par tum mujhe chahiye sirf aur sirf mere liye . I can't share you with anyone.  Thode time me hi you become my everything. My necessity my obsession.
I can't lose you.  Aur uske liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hu even I have to kill someone also. Even if I have to cage you main vo bhi karunga but I will never let you go.  Tum meri raago me bas gyi ho meri har nas me lahu ban kar beh rahi ho. You have to be with me and I willl make it happen in real very soon.
And kissed her forehead and peak her lips and go to his room.

I know I know main late hu par sorry .
Do Comments and votes. Aaplog votes nhi dete.

Let's see what happens next.