chapter 17

Sid entered in club like a angry bull. And to increase his anger to make him beast those boys are dancing while trying to touch them and one boy touches Sana waist . Then comes a punch in his jaw breaking his two teeth and that man fall in the floor howling in pain. Siya and Sana are scared actually scared like hell. Sid eyes are bloody red. And he grab Sana's hand draging her out and asked manik to take siya. He through her in the car and started driving it in high speed.  Manik tried to talk to him but he told him to go home with siya. 

Here sid car is on full speed which is scaring Sana to death and she is pleading to slow down but he is no where to control.

Sana: Sid please slow down the car.  Accident ho jayega.  Please gussa karna h toh kar lo but aise mat karo . Please hum Mar jayege.

But sid is deaf to listen this. And last Sana said : If you don't slow down the car and stop it then I will jump from car and opened her seat belt and car door seeing this sid immediately take break by which due to force Sana head gets a little hurt by car. And Sana comes out and pulled sid out and gives a very tight slap. Sid is shocked due to this but it changes into very much anger.

Sid: How dare you ha how dare you slap me . Main tumhari batameezi bardast karta hua iska Matlab ye nhi ki tum mere sar pe nachogi . Yelled with red bloodshot eyes

Sana: How dare I How dare you to drive the car this roughly are aapni nhi toh meri toh soch lete tumhare saath me bhi car me thi . Aur mujhe Marne ka koi shok nhi abhi.

And this pissed him more and he pinned her to the car and said maintaining eye lock

Sid: Shok toh Maine dekh liye tumhare ha aise chote kapre pehana vo bhi mere mana karne ke bawajud aur tumne dekha nhi how they bloody rascals are trying to touch you and siya ha. Shouted on her face

Sana kept quiet after listening his last words because she knows that they are wrong and sid is right this time
They are also feeling uncomfortable when those boys and dancing and trying to touch them.

Sid: Bolo naaz Maine tum dono ko akele kyu nhi Jane deta kyuki mujhe Pata h log kaise hote h aur tum dono mujhe Bina bataye club chali gyi ha. Agar kuch ho jata toh. And sid is breathing heavily.

Sana try to touch him but he jerk her hand.

Sana: I am sorry with tears forming I'm her eyes.

Sid grab her shoulder and said.

Sid : Mujhe tumhari sorry nhi chahiye now I have to do something ha and bite on her neck and shoulder leaving love bites marks and Sana moaned his name. Now you have my marks so people know you are mine.

Sana come to sense and said : Why kyu kar rahe ho tum obsessed ho na mujhe aur ye obsession khatam ho jayega waqt ke saath.

Sid: Ye kabhi khatam nhi Hoge . Ye humesha badhega ye yaad rakhna.

Sana: Kyu?

Sid becomes silent because he also don't know why how he is behaving like this for mere addiction.
And said Sana to sit on car and goes to home there is silence in the car both are thinking about there feelings.

And here Rita maa ,siya and manik are hell worried because they have left 3 hours ago and till now there is not news about them.

Sana entered and Rita maa and siya hugged her and started asking that sid harmed her or not. 
Sana nodded her head in no and they take a relief breath.  And then manik asked her where is sidharth.  She said he drop her and go from there.

Rita maa told her to take rest and she moves to her room.

Manik is worried for sid and after sometimes he goes to there secret place( aacha wala).

Sid kaha gya aur ab kya hoga . Sana ko kya kuch feel hona shuru hua h sid ke liye. Aage kya hoga. Sid ko aapni feeling clear hogi

Do votes and comments.

Kaisa laga.