Chapter 6

And now it's time to leave for villa as the wedding is going to happen there .
All people started to sit on the car. Sana was going to seat with Rita maa and siya but that car was full. So Sana think to sit on another car when Rita maa said

Rita maa: Arey beta tu us gaadi me mat ja . Vo abhi kuch kaam se jayegi phir hi villa aayegi . Toh late ho jayega.

Sana: Toh main kaha bethu maa?

Just then sidhartha was going to sit on his car alone as manik is already reached villa for preparation.

Rita maa: Sidhartha tu villa ja raha h na?

Sid: Ha mom kuch kaam h kya.

Rita maa: Ha beta tu Sana ko aapne sath hi leja kyuki iss Gari me jagah nhi h aur dusri car late jayegi.

Sid look at Sana inside sid was happy because he want to spend sometimes with her. He think he is attracted towards her. But maintain his famous poker face.

Sid: Thik h mom aap chaliye main Sana ko le aaunga mujhe kabhi office me 5 minute ka kaam h

Sana was going to deny but Rita maa said she will be safe with him and she left with siya .

Sana Self talk
O God Maine kya bigada h aapka . Kyu mujhe iss ke saath Jana par raha h. Kitna irritating h ye yaar . Aggh kyu .

Sid see her murmuring something looking upward he found it really cute.

Sid: Upar kisse baat kar rahi ho tum. Pagal ho kya

Sana: Vo main aapne personal bhagwan ji se baat kar rahi thi . Aur pagal main nhi tum ho samjhe.

Sid: Chalo jaldi mere pass jyada time nhi h
And move to his car and having no other option Sana is also go behind him. And going to seat in backside when sid said

Sid: Oo madam main driver nhi hu jo aap malkin ban ke peeche baithne jaa rahi h. Agar chalna h toh aage baithiye.

Sana make irritated face but sit in front.
And they leave . There was a silence when Sana asked him to open window and he done that.

Sana started seeing outside and her hairs started to fly and her some hair strands fall on him and her fragrance and smell is making him more attracted towards her.
And they reach his office and he asked Sana to wait in the car . In response she just nodded.

And here Sana got message from his best friend.

Man: Hey rabbit.  Kaisi h tu bhul gyi na tu.

Sana: Nhi buddy tujhe kaise bhul sakti hu .

And they were messaging when sid came and see her engaged on her phone and feel jealous and angry . It's been 15 minutes she is messaging and not giving attention to him . Making him mad because his heart desires for her attention he wants her attention for him only him. And her chuckling while reading the text is adding fuel in it. And he snatched the phone .

Sana: What the hell is your problem?.

Sid:Lower your tone madam. And I don't like using phone in my car. If you are getting bored then talk to me . It will help us to know each other.

Sana: I will better keep silent than talking to you.

Sid: What you think of yourself ha ? Kahi ye toh nhi soch rahi ho na 'not interested " wale drame se mujhe impress kar logi.

Sana; Impress aur tumhe vo toh meri jutti bhi na kare . Tu akhiri ladke bhi hue toh bhi aisa kabhi nhi hoga.

Sid feels angry here he is dieing to get her attention and she is talking to him like this. He pulled Sana towards him and in jerk Sana landed on his chest and he removed some hair strands from her face and keep it behind her ear and said in her ear. Don't awake beast inside me. It is only capable of destroying. And don't talk to me like this.
And feeling his breathe in  her ear she shivered.  Sid see it and proud on himself because the power he holds on her body and smrik.
And said "breathe" on her ear and give her phone back to her.
Sana was shocked by whatever happened few minutes ago.

There was silence in the car and they reached villa. Before sid could say anything Sana runs from there . Leaving laughing sid there.

Shuru hogyi h sid aur naaz ki nazdeekiya.

Longest update till now.

D

o Comments and votes .
Please support yaar.
And share it with your friends.

👋