chapter 14

Today is mehandi function.  Everyone was busy due to function. Here Sana got ready and making siya ready. After making her ready and was drinking water.

Siya: Sana tujhe bhai kaise lagte h?

Sana chocked water and starting coughing and siya immediately go there and started creasing her back.

Sana: Kyu?

Siya: Main soch rahi hu mom ko bolu bhaiya ki age bhi hogyi h toh meri shaadi ke baad unki bhi karva de . Koi aachi ladki dekh ke . Kyu kya bolti h tu.

Sana feel pain inside but ignore this

Sana: Karge kya tera bhai. Aur important karega kon uss monster se.

Siya : Tujhe Pata nhi h baby bahot h. Bhai ne reject kiya h . Aaj toh ek aane wali h ek dekhna kaise bolegi baby baby .

Sana makes bad faces and left..

And here in  function one girl come wearing very short and revealing dress.
And hug sid very tightly like pressing her body on him. Which is making Sana amd all uncomfortable.

(Any guess )

I know ab tak samjh gye hoge our most irritating Abdullah 😒 😑. By god kabhi kabhi toh Mera Maan iska muh todne ka karna h anyway back to the story.

Abdullah: Hey sid baby.  Congratulations 👏 for your sister wedding.

Sid somehow come out from her hug and see towards Sana and see her uncomfortable. And again see towards her with forced smile

Sid: Thanks Miss Singh . How are you?

Abdullah: I am good but after seeing you I am feeling best.  And try to blush.

And again sid eyes goes to Sana and thought to make her feel jealous.

Sid: That's so sweet of you miss Singh. ( ruk jao Sana aapka sweet nikalegi).

And Sana goes from there and sit with siya.

Siya: Dekha Maine kaha tha bahot ladki Marti h bhai par. But Sach bolu I don't like her. Kaisa dress 👗 pehna h chiiii.

Sana: Toh tera bhai bhi kam nhi h vo bhi toh chipak chipak ke baat kar raha h. And twisted her lips.

Siya: Tujhe kya hogya achanak. Tujhe kab se bhai main interest aagya.

Sana: Mujhe aur interest tere bhai me no never ever . Vo last ladka bhi hoga na toh main baat bhi na karu. Huh.

Siya: Thik h thik h samjh gyi meri Maa.  Chal mehandi lagva ab mere saath.

Sana: Ha thik h chal and started applying mehandi.

Here sid takes Abdullah in side and warn her to stay away from him otherwise..... and goes from there.

Abdullah: You are mine sid and I will get you . (Ha kamini ruk tera toh vo rainbow Banati hu).

And here sid do some isara to Sana mehandi artist and she nodded her head .
And sid goes to drink bar there and take whiskey and drink taking sips and doing his favorite work that is staring Sana

Suddenly Sana eyes locks with sid and they get lost in each other and in seconds Sana broke with and goes from there. And Sana sees her hand and it shocked her her to know extent.

Aisa kya dekha Sana ne jo vo shocked h .
Sid ne kya isara kiya tha.
Abdullah kya karegi aur kya hoga aage.

Keep reading to know.

I know bahot Jada time hogya aur Mera excuses dena galat h isliye no excuse but ha ab se regular nhi toh week me 3 bar toh jarur hoga.
Aur ha Abdullah ka rainbow 🌈 abhi banau toh comments karna.

Do votes and comments
And ha sorry