Chapter 19

Benny's POV

I glanced up from my hands which where previously covering my face, to watch as Ethan paced the lounge room trying to figure out the safest way of rescuing Allie. So far nothing we had come up with would work and I was starting to get doubtful that I would actually be able to see her again. I watched as Ethan started pacing back and forth in front of the lounge room window.

"For god's sake Ethan stop pacing!" I growled at him.

He stopped and sent me an apologetic look before sitting down net to Sarah. Grandma was sitting at the kitchen table looking through multiple books, Sarah, Ethan and I where helping until five minutes ago as I couldn't stand it and needed a break. We are all waiting for Erica and Rory to get back from hunting so we could start attempting to make some kind of plan to rescue Allie. I stood up and walked into the kitchen sitting down across from my grandma and picked up another book. We are trying to find out what protection the prince's castle has and what we need to break in and get to Allie, so far it seems impossible.

"Any luck?" I asked her.

She sighed. "Not yet Benny I can't seem to find anything that could help us. The prince will have that many guards we will have no hope of getting through them."

"Can't you guys use magic to freeze them or something?" Ethan asked walking into the kitchen with Sarah.

"I have thought of that but the prince has a spell caster so she could undo everything that Benny or I cast so it won't work." My grandma explained to him.

"There has to be some way to get in there without the price and majority of the guards there!" I exclaimed standing up and walking over to the kitchen window.

That moment the front door opened and closed everyone turned or looked up to see Erica and Rory walk into the kitchen.

"Get anywhere?" Asked Rory.

"No it doesn't seem possible to get in there with the prince and all his guards and not to mention the spell caster that he has as well." Ethan explained to them.

"Wait a moment I'm pretty sure when I was re-searching the prince will be going on a trip at the end of the week, it's a business trip so there will be no way he will take Allie and he will take the majority of his guards so if we can get some vampires together we should be able to take them." Erica said.

"That could actually work, great job Erica." My grandma praised.

I turned around and faced everyone.

"Alright so we need to get as many vampires as possible to help us, Erica, Sarah and Rory you guys need to get that done." He paused as they all nodded and headed out the front door. "Alright Ethan you and I will gather supplies. You alright to keep finding spells and waiting here for everyone to get back grandma?"

"Of course you two go do what you need to I'll be waiting here for when you get back." She replied.

"Thanks Grandma, alright Ethan let's go." I started towards the front door Ethan following behind me. I led the way to my grandma's car when Ethan spoke up.

"We'll get her back Benny, you will get her back."

"I sure hope your right."

Allie's POV

I woke up on the bed my hand immediately went up to my neck and I quickly got out of bed and ran into the bathroom. A sob escaped my mouth as I saw the mark that was on my neck. The mark that belonged to Zavier. The mark that didn't belong to Benny. I heard the door open and I walked back into the main room to see Zavier closing the door and looking around. A smile spread onto his face when his eyes landed on me. That smile made me feel sick to my stomach.

"There's my princess." He said walking over to me and pulling me against his chest.

I forced myself to wrap my arms around his waist trying to keep up my act to buy me time that I'm pretty sure is running out very quickly. He pulled back and placed a kiss on my forehead. I forced a convincing small smile and walked over to the couch and sat down.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he sat down beside me.

"Ok I guess." I said quietly.

"I'm quite surprised you're not yelling or trying to defy me" He pointed out.

"Yeah I suppose I've seen everything in a different light." I said to him.

"Well I like it." He said giving me a smile.

I smiled back and pulled my legs up to my chest. I watched as he stood up and walked over to the other side of the room, looking out the balcony doors.

"I have to go away on a business trip at the end of this week. I'll be gone for a couple of days but I'll be back before you know it." He told me turning around to give me a smile.

I got up and walked over to where he was standing and I looked out at the view which was actually quite pretty.

"I'll be taking Ciera with me but I'll be leaving my most trusted and skilled guards here to make sure you're safe, no one will be able to harm you Allie."

I glanced at him slightly he was still looking out the window but he looked relaxed, this made me feel on edge.

"I have to go speak to my guards, I'll be back later on." He told me leaning down to kiss my forehead again before walking across the room and exiting through the door. I heard the lock click into place. I looked back out the window.

I really hope Benny is coming for me, I don't think I can stand staying in this place and I really don't think I can keep this act up for much longer.