Chapter 14

I woke up to the lovely feeling of someone petting me behind my ears; I started purring deeply and pushed my head into their hand. I heard Benny’s voice chuckle and give my ear a scratch before stopping. I stood up and stretched before sitting and looking at him. He was watching me curiously.

“What are you looking at?” I asked him.

“You your just so beautiful even as a snow leopard.”

I looked across the room. If I had been in my human form my cheeks would have been red.

‘I miss being able to be human.” I told him sadly.

He sighed. “I know Allie. Where trying to find something. Grandma has been looking through every book we own and she is trying to get in contact with some other Earth Priestess’ to see if they might know anything that could help.”

“I know and I really appreciate everything you guys are doing for me.” 

I stood up and stretched again before jumping off the bed and walking over to the window, I stood up on y back legs and placed my front paws on the window sill looking out across the yard.

I could feel Benny watching me and looked over my shoulder when I heard him move. He was standing by the door holding it open.

“Let’s go down stairs and get breakfast.”

I nodded and placed all four legs on the ground before walking out the door in front of him.

I padded down the stairs walking into the kitchen to see Mrs Weir, Ethan and Sarah all sitting at the bench; Sarah was looking through a spell book while Ethan and Mrs Weir look like they could fall asleep any moment.

“Mrs Weir, Ethan why don’t you go rest? You both look exhausted! I really appreciate you bot trying to find a reversal spell but you need sleep too!” I say to them.

“Your right dear there is always later today.” Mrs Weir said getting off the stool and making her way up the stairs.

“Ethan your more then welcome to use my room.” Benny told him.

“Thanks Benny.” He replied. He moved sluggishly towards the stairs dragging himself up them.

I let out a sigh and walked into the lounge jumping up on the couch and lying down. I heard Benny walk into the room slowly.
“Do you want anything to eat Allie?”

“Not at the moment Benny, I’m not that hungry.”

I heard him sigh and walk out of the room. I just have no clue what to do anymore.

I slowly slide of the couch and silently walk up the stairs hoping to slip past Benny; Sarah glanced at me but didn’t say anything. I got to my room and slipped inside quickly getting to my window. I nudged it up with my nose and jumped onto the ledge before jumping out and landing gracefully outside on the grass. I quickly took off towards the woods hoping no one saw me.

I run towards the meadow where all of this started. I had this weird feeling in my gut that was calling me there. I slowed down to a slow cautious walk when I got to the edge. I peeked my head out and saw nothing. I took slow steps out of the coverage and slinked around the edge taking in my surroundings.

I heard a crack and I froze mid walk. I sniffed and the prince’s scent reached my nostrils. I let out a growl and spun around. Seeing the prince in his tiger form standing on the opposite side of the meadow flanked by Jason and another tiger.

“What do you want?” I asked him rudely.

“You do not speak to your prince in that manner.” He replied with authority. I shrun back a bit under his cold stare.

“I am here because when I want something I get it and I refuse to give up.” 

“I’m marked! Benny has marked me and he is my actual mate. Why can’t that be good enough for you?” I ask him getting quieter at the end.

“Because I want you as my own and I have someone who can unmark you and I intend her to do so.”  

I look at him in shock frozen in place because I knew it could be down. Benny and me haven’t actually mated yet so I’m not fully his. I’m kind of wishing we had though. I snapped out of it as I felt someone coming up behind me. Before I could turn around I felt something sharp hit my neck and my consciousness slipping away.

The last thing I heard was the prince’s voice.

“That’s right Allie just sleep you’ll be mine soon enough.”