Chapter 18

Allie’s POV

After Zavier had looked at my neck he had got up and left without a single word. It wasn’t what I was expecting at all. Once I had known he was gone I got up and made my way to the bathroom where I found some jeans and a plain black t shirt folded neatly on the bench along with underwear. I honestly expected a dress or something but I guess he didn’t want me to fight with him or something. I shut the door and locked it before quickly having a shower and washing my hair, I the got out and dried myself off with the towel that was hanging on the wall and getting dressed in the clothes. I found a hair dryer underneath the massive sink and dried my hair. Once I was finished I put everything back where I found it and unlocked the door. I jumped when I saw Zavier sitting on the chair he was sitting on when I woke up earlier.

“I see you found the clothes I left for you.”

“Um yeah thank you…” I said awkwardly.

I wanted nothing more then to yell and scream at him for taking Benny’s mark away but that would just anger him and speed things up. I needed to buy time and to do that I have to play along.

I watched him closely as he stood up and walked towards me. He reached his hand out and caressed my cheek slowly before tracing his fingers down my neck.

“Everything is starting to be how it should be now that idiot demon’s mark is gone.”

I didn’t say anything; I looked down trying not to get mad at what he was saying about Benny.

“What, no smart ass remark? You’re not going to yell at me or curse?”

I shook my head.

“I don’t want to fight anymore Zavier.” I said softly.

“Good. That is how it should be. I knew it wouldn’t take long for you to learn this is where you belong.”

I just nodded at his words. Just play along Allie, you need time to work something out.

“I think it’s about time I mark and take what’s mine.”

I quickly looked up at him. I need time. Think, Allie what would work to stop him from doing this.

Just as he was about to lean down I spoke up.

“Wait. Zavier please I know you have been waiting to do this and I understand but I would really like to get to know you, build a relationship before you do anything.”
He looked at me with an annoyed expression.

“This is going to happen Allie if you like it or not. No one can get to you here you are mine now and I want to make sure you belong to me an no one else!”

“I know but it’s like you said no one can get to me here so you don’t have to worry about that. But please I’m not ready for this again. Everything happed so quickly with Benny I never really got a choice and I know I don’t now wither and that’s ok, but I just want us to get to know each other a bit before doing any of that. I think marking and then mating… it would damage me mentally. I don’t think I could handle that at the moment.” I say to him moving to sit on the couch that was in the middle of the room.

I could hear him following me and felt him sit next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap. I played along and gripped onto his shirt relaxing into him hoping that if I do all this he would believe everything I was saying.

“I agree I don’t want to mentally damage you in anyway. So I promise you Allie that I won’t try mating with you until we know each other extremely well and are in a full functioning relationship.”

I smiled softly and looked at him placing my lips softly against his cheek for a few seconds before pulling back and tucking my head into his neck.

“Thank you.”

“Of course princess, anything for you. I can hold off the mating but I’m going to have to mark you, it’s too risky even with me being the prince I can’t risk someone on the inside marking you. I don’t want to have to put you through the pain of getting another mark removed.”

I tried to move quickly but he was quicker. As I moved my head out of his shoulder he grabbed it with one hand and his mouth came into contact with my neck. I felt his fangs break into my skin and the familiar pain flooded through my neck and body. I gasped and chocked back the tears that where threatening to leave my eyes. He pulled back and I immediately felt drained of all my energy. I felt myself falling asleep against him, I tried to fight it but once again I all I could see was black.