Chapter 11

I didn’t go to school the next day. I hadn’t come out of my room since last night and it was now six thirty. As soon as I got in I ran up the stairs ignoring Mrs Weir, into my room, closed and locked my door behind me and that is where I have stayed since. I was just way to scared to come out. I’m just having a hard time excepting everything that has happened lately.

I don’t know if I was more worried about my safety before or after I found Benny. The problem is that I cant hide like a used to. They all know where I am and they have the time to sit and think of ways to get around Benny and me, but when I was on the run they didn’t have the time because they where always trying to search for me.

There was a knock on my door.

‘Allie come out.’

‘Go away Ethan!’ I replied.

‘Benny is getting angry, for gods sake’s just come out and talk about all of this instead of locking yourself away!’

I heard the sound of his footsteps retreating down the stairs and I looked at the door and sighed. Benny has been good he hasn’t tried to brake into my room or anything, and I am being pretty childish locking myself up here.

I stood up and crossed over to my door, I unlocked and opened it. I could hear everyone stop talking down stairs and I rolled my eyes. I walked down the stairs and into the lounge; Benny was standing in front of the love seat looking at me with pleading eyes.

I walked across the room and wrapped my arms around his waist resting my head on his chest. He immediately returned the hug holding me in a tight embrace. He pulled back sitting back down on the couch pulling me with him, I cuddled into his side and looked around at everyone.

‘You going to explain why you locked yourself in your room?’ I felt Benny glare at Sarah but I just looked down.

‘There’s not really an explanation on why. I’m just scared I guess. I’ve never felt vulnerable to anyone and being here like this it’s making me feel that way. When I was on the run I was never in the same place for long so they had to concentrate on finding me not actually catching me. But now that I’m in the same place they have that time because they know I’m not going anywhere.’

‘Ok you have a good reason, but why hide?’ Sarah asked.

‘Because as long as I’m in this house they can’t get me, we need to figure something out. But I can tell you now that the prince will be researching ways to get around this, he has some of the best were’s helping him.’

‘But what can we do? I don’t understand why he is still coming after you though! Benny won that fight.’ Ethan argued.

We all looked towards Mrs Weir who hadn’t said anything yet.

‘Technically the prince can still try and take you, only because you may be marked but your not mated. We all knew the moment he gave up immediately after Benny marked Allie that he was playing something else. But until Allie has actually been mated with the whole process isn’t complete and strong magic can reverse the mark.’

I groaned that’s what I had been afraid of.

‘So if Benny and Allie mated…’ Ethan started.

‘Allie couldn’t be touched by the prince.’ Mrs Weir finished.

I slumped into the couch as everyone turned and looked at Benny and I, this wasn’t fair I’m not ready to mate.

‘I’ve barley come to terms with Benny marking me, I’m no where near ready for that.’ I said quietly.

Benny sighed pulling me into his lap. I just let him pull me around, completely drained at the thought of being forced into something I wasn’t mentally ready to do yet.

‘As much as I would love to mate with Allie…’ I groaned at Benny’s words. ‘I couldn’t do that, not yet. She’s obviously not mentally ready to do that and it could damage her or make her loose all trust in me.’ He looked down into my eyes. ‘I can’t do that to you, not when you’ve only really started to trust me.’

I smiled softly at him and lent up and placed my lips on his, I felt him smile before I pulled back.

‘Thank you.’ I whispered.

He smiled at me and looked up and his grandma, I did the same and she had a worried look on her face, I looked over at Ethan and a confused expression crossed my face when he to looked worried.

‘Why do you two look so worried?’ I asked them.

‘None of this is going to stop Allie the were prince has no reason too.’ Mrs Weir explained.

I looked over at Ethan waiting for his explanation.

‘What Mrs Weir is saying is true. The prince has no reason to stop, until your mated he can still take you. What happens if he gets a great number of were’s with him? We won’t stand a chance alone, he could take you Allie there’s no protection. At least if your mated your safe.’

I nodded knowing what he had said was true. I looked up at Benny whose eyes had turned a few shades darker at what Ethan had said.

‘He’s right.’ Benny muttered.

I looked at Benny with a worried expression.

‘Please Benny, no. There must be something else we can do?!’ I looked at Mrs Weir, panicking.

‘Allie what else can we do? I know that you know the were prince will come with an army.’ Mrs Weir replied.

I whimpered. I don’t want to do this.

‘Allie I need to make sure your safe, this is the only way your going to be fully mine and no one can take you away.’ Benny said to me.

‘I’m scared Benny.’ I mumbled into his chest.

‘I’ll try to control it, I promise Allie.’

‘It won’t work then and you know it.’ I felt a tear slide down my cheek and I buried my head further into his chest.

‘Isn’t mating just sex?’ Sarah asked.

‘I wish.’ I grumbled.

‘No it’s…a lot more complicated.’ Benny answered.

‘Could you explain it to me, just so I understand?’ She asked.

‘To mate you have to let your Demon or were have full control other wise the submissive won’t truly be yours. The mark that is already on their neck has to be re-done in the process. It’s not so bad with were’s because they naturally treat their submissive as equal’s so their mating process isn’t so bad. Its just demon’s, you already know what demon’s are like with they’re submissive’s. The mating process can be brutal. I’m only half so the human feelings come through for Allie. It won’t be as bad but it’s not going to be good either.’

I looked over at Sarah and she looked shocked. She looked at me sympathetically.

‘Can’t one of us be here so if something happens we can help?’

Benny growled and Sarah looked taken aback.

‘When mating, Demons like to be alone with their mate. If anyone tried to come into the room while that was happening they most likely won’t walk out alive.’ I told her.

She looked scared.

‘So what we just have to leave you here and hope your not mentally and physically damaged when we get back?! That’s not fair you could get really hurt!’

I whimpered at the thought.

‘I’m not going to hurt her on purpose Sarah! It helps that I’m half human it’s not going to be so bad!’ Benny argued.

‘Yeah but she isn’t ready for it! She just told you that before!’

Benny placed me to the side and stood up walking over to her, Sarah stood up to meet him.

‘There is no other choice! I could loose her and I would rather her not become mated to the prince!’

‘By the sounds of it she would be better off though, at least she might still be in one piece!’

I knew Sarah had over stepped it with those words and so did Ethan and Mrs Weir. We all stood up at the same time getting ready to jump in if needed. Benny was physically shaking.

‘You are way out of line Sarah, you have no right in telling me what I should do with MY submissive!’

I was about to say something at his comment but Mrs Weir gave me a cold glare.

‘I’m trying to make sure she doesn’t get hurt!’

Benny then turned demonic, his wings spread from his back shredding his shirt and he stood there proudly.

He started stalking towards her again, and Sarah backed up quickly realising what she had done, being a vampire won’t help her in this situation. Ethan stood in front of her but I knew that wouldn’t work.

I quickly sprinted in front of Benny putting myself in between them.

‘What are you doing Allie your not helping your situation!’ Sarah said to me.

‘Shut up! Your making him worse!’ I barked back at her.

I looked at Benny and placed my hands on his chest and looked up at him.

‘Benny you need to calm down, Sarah stepped out of line but it’s ok. I’m not hurt or anything and I’m right here.’

He glowered down at me. ‘She was telling me how to treat you! Only I get to decide that, your mine!’ He growled placing his hands roughly on my waist.

‘Yes I’m your’s Benny.’ He growled lowly in satisfaction and I knew the other three where looking at me in shock. I don’t usually go along when he’s acting possessive.

I reached up and placed my hand on his face rubbing my thumb over his cheek. He pulled me close to him and buried his face in my neck, taking in my scent and placing soft kisses on my mark.

‘Benny?’

‘Yeah?’ He mumbled.

‘You ok now?’

‘mmmm.’

I smiled resting my head on his shoulder. He pulled back and brought his hand up to my cheek and carefully lifted my face up. He then placed his lips on mine in a sweet kiss.

He pulled back and placed his forehead on mine.

‘I love you Allie.’ He said.

‘I-….’ I was lost; I didn’t know what to say because honestly I didn’t know how I felt.

‘It’s ok Allie… I know.’ Benny said placing a kiss on my head.

I pulled away from him and looked around.

‘Are we all settled now?’ I asked both Benny and Sarah.

The both nodded and Benny’s wings disappeared and his eyes went back to normal. He walked over to the love seat and sat down. I followed him and he pulled me into his side.

Once everyone was seated Mrs Weir spoke up.

‘So what are you going to do?’ She asked us.

‘You know my view on this.’ I said.

‘Benny?’ She asked.

‘I don’t know. I don’t want to hurt Allie but it’s the only way to stop all of this. I’m torn.’ He replied.

A scent drifted through the lounge, Sarah, Benny and I stiffened. There was a were in the house and they where upstairs.