chapter 2

Wandas pov:
I get up to go to the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is knotted and a mess, purple bags hang from below my eyes and my cheeks were tear stained. I looked fragile; like if you'd touch me I'd break into a million pieces. Using all the energy I had I decided to drag myself out of my room, for the first time in days, to get a drink.

I get a glass out of the cupboard and make my way to the sink pouring the water in. That's when I heard the elevator come upstairs. I glance over to see natasha step out. She stares at me, so I attempt to give her a smile; unfortunately she just death stares me and storms off.

'Will she ever like me?'

I finish the glass of water and head back to my room. Natasha and I share a floor in the compound, when she first found that news out she was annoyed to say the least.
Climbing back into bed, I put on the TV Tony had placed in my room looking for things to watch and distract myself with. I wish Pietro was her with me. After we realised that ultron was wrong he loved the thought of joining them. He'd love it here. With that thought, I started crying again. Neither wonder the avengers didn't like me, I was an emotional wreck who fucks up people's minds. I didn't deserve to be here. Pietro did.

Natashas pov:
I reach my room and collapse onto the bed;not bothering to get changed. I felt sick and sore. I wanted to sleep forever without any nightmares or flashbacks. I was exhausted.

Within minutes I slowly drift off to sleep. This was the first time in days I'd gotten proper rest.

2 hours later

Tossing and turning in my bed, I try to escape the awful nightmares. I'm in the red room: again. "You have no place in this world" I hear the woman say in the corner of the room. Seconds later I'm in a hall in a gown. I was being taken somewhere. Somewhere familiar. Looking around me, I see two men in hospital gear looking at me with blank expressions through the mask. The graduation ceremony.
"Natasha" I hear trying to search where its coming from.
On the bed, I lay helplessly. I try to move to run but I couldn't.
"Natasha"
I hear it again, but still no look finding where it was coming from. My brain felt weird and static. It was uncomfortable. Red was filling the corners of my eyes. What was going on? Finally, the graduation ceremony started to disappear and with that I woke up in a heavy sweat.
Looking around to see where I was, I lay my eyes on a brunette girl standing next to me with red wisps gently flying in-between her fingers. When she realised I was awake they disappeared as she backs up.
Was she putting more nightmares into my head?
"What are you doing!" I distraughtly say sitting up and backing myself up against the headboard in panic. "Get away!"

"Natasha I was trying to get rid of your nightmares!" The witch states stressed.

"Get out now! I don't want you near me!" Shouting at her whilst pointing towards the door.
She backs up with tears glossing her eyes and attempts to say one last thing.
"I'm sorry natasha I was just trying to help, I wasn't meaning to cause you any harm. I'm really sorry." She runs out the room with a sob.
I sigh in frustration and fall back down onto the bed. Thoughts filled my head as I tried to go back to sleep.
'Was I too harsh? No she was trying to get into my mind again.
But she said she was trying to get rid of my nightmare and it did go away. Why was she in my room in the first place?'
Thinking back to what just happened and where I was in the dream, I felt a droplet run down my face. Was I crying?
'I'm not a child! Why the hell am I crying!'
My alarm clock read 4:30am. I groaned as I got up to go to the bathroom and shower rinsing the sweat of my body, feeling the cold moisture trickle down my back. It was refreshing and calmed me down a bit. I rest my head against the wall switching the shower off; taking a deep breath. I thought since it was kind of morning already I'd head to the kitchen for a coffee to keep me awake.
Today was a free day so Steve said he'd want to do a movie night. Sam was also going to arrive today to stay a while. I agreed to the idea at the time since the group was quiet and might bring us together a bit.

I heard Tony upstairs in his lab so I made him a coffee too to bring up. I get to the doors of his lab and walk in with the mug in hand.
"Hey stark, here's a coffee." I say placing it on his desk.
"Thanks"
"What are u working on?" I query looking at the cluster of metal proped up on a table.
"Just a few improvements for the suit."
I nod and look back at the door, my mind drifting back to the brunette girl who visited me earlier.
"Hey, uhm, do you forgive wanda?"

"Well I mean she didn't know ultrons intentions, so she thought she was on the right side. I'm still pretty shook up by it though."

"Right." I say and get up to leave the room before I'm stopped by Tony's voice.
"Nat, I know how you feel towards her and I don't blame you, considering what happened to you. But I wouldn't solely blame it on the girl. She was manipulated by ultron."
"You have no idea what I went through." I state and go back upstairs.
Maybe he was right. However, the nightmares weren't ever going to leave any time soon.

'I'll try to forgive her but it won't be easy. Afterall she did come and apologise. Not that will fix anything instantly.'

I get to my room to get my wallet and head down to the garage where my motorbike Tony had bought me and his cars were. I needed to go shopping for some more food for the kitchen and movie night. Every should still have been asleep still apart from Tony.

A while later

On my way back I pull into the parking lot for a cupcake shop. I thought it would be a nice gesture to the group. I pick up 6 cupcakes and place the box in the passengers seat of the car ready to drive back to the compound. Sam should be there when I get back so I bought him one too.