chapter 12

3rd person:
It had been a week since the forest incident with Natasha and she was still not talking to wanda. Wanda was annoyed at this as she still didn't know why. Natasha had stopped leaving her room as much; only to train or eat. It was to avoid any contact or come-across with wanda.

It hurt both the girls deeply.

When the first few days of this happened, wanda had tried everything to get Natasha to talk and when she got close, she only got put back at the start. No answers, no acknowledgement of her presence.

She'd given up trying and was waiting for the day it would end; it never came. It was insufferable. The witch was starting to replace the sadness with anger unintentionally and it wasn't good. She would try training to drain it out but it was still there. In a deep gloomy pit at the bottom of her stomach.

-

It was a Tuesday morning and wanda had woke up with the motivation to train. She'd decided to use the punching bag mainly and it helped to take her anger out. Every punch hurting her fists more and more.

She didn't care.

She cared about Nat but clearly that feeling wasn't mutual.

She knew that she wasn't worth Natashas time. Or care.

She just wasn't worth it.

These thoughts crowded her mind blocking anything else entering.
Making her unable to notice Natasha stood in the doorway.

Natashas pov:

I stood there staring at her. For the first time in days I hadn't ran away. I was debating it, for sure, but decided to stay and watch what she was doing. She hadn't noticed me yet and instead was distracted by something else. Thoughts maybe? Whatever it was, she was still managing to use her unwrapped, heavily brused, bloody knuckles to hit the punching bag. I could feel her anger from where I was standing, and that was probably not a good thing. I didn't want her to be upset or annoyed: I just wanted her to understand.

I start to walk into the room and put my stuff down on the bench. That's when she noticed. She looked over at me with a stone cold glare and continued doing what she did before.

I started on the tredmill, then joined her a little while later on a punching bag further down. No eye contact. No communication. Just continuing to work out.

That was, until she asked me that question.

Oh that question. The one I so badly wanted to answer yet couldn't. The one that would lead to so many more questions after.

"How long is this going to go on for?" The brunette asked still focused on the bag infront of her.

I remain silent. Walls up. I can't let my guard down.

He eyes start to become increasingly red by the second and that's when she finally looked at me.

"Shall I repeat myself? Like I have done for the past week? Or will you fucking give me an answer? You know what you're doing and this isn't fair."

Again I refuse to give her an answer. I glance over to look at her and quickly return my gaze to what's infront of me.

"Why are you doing this, Natasha?" Wanda said angrily. "Answer me!"

She starts to form energy balls in her hands. This is what got my attention. I've always been taught to hide my emotions but now I knew she could see the fear on my face. I stopped and faced her, slowly backing away.

She wouldn't do this. Would she?

"Wanda don't do this" I said still backing away but looking at her hands and then to her eyes.