just for funzies (NOT PART OF THE MAIN STORYLINE)

Song to play for this chapter (optional): sextape- deftones

"Nat! Hey please look at me. You're going to be alright, we're going to get the medical team and we'll get you to safety and you'll be healed. Just focus Nat you'll make it through." Wanda cried through the tears flooding her eyes. She had her hand resting on Natasha's face which was laying on the ground.

Natasha turned her head to look at Wanda. She reached her hand and held Wanda's other hand.

"Hey, Wanda?" Natasha said quietly.

"Yeah?" Wanda croaked.

"I... love..you" Natasha slowly said very softly.

"Nat! No, please. Come on Nat stay awake. Come on, please. I can't do this without you"
Natasha's gaze was unfocused and lost its usual sparkle as her head drifted to the side.

Wanda's heart had shattered. Again. This time it felt worse than Pietro. She was alone, again.

She sobbed some more and rested her head on Natasha's, still crying.

"Nat..."

She gently kissed the top of her forehead. The witch picked up Natasha and held her whilst sitting.

"You didn't deserve this Nat. You deserved the world. I wish I could've given it to you. I would've given anything to you. You were my world. You saved me, but I have failed to save you. Why did you have to be so brave?"

She stroked a piece of the redhead's hair away from her face. Wanda clung to her; she didn't want to leave her. She didn't know how she'd live without her.