chapter 10

3rd person:
When wanda had came downstairs to train with Natasha, the redhead was already there sparring Steve. She put down her stuff and leaned against the wall watching the woman in awe. She was so good at what she did it was mesmerising. Natasha always looked good and was good at whatever she did. Steve was good at defending however, so quite a few times Natasha had failed to attack the man. But he would also end up on the floor as punishment. Her body moved in a way that made her look like she was barely trying.

Natasha was like a virus to wanda. She would never stop thinking about the woman. She was too perfect.

"Hey wanda" natasha said pinning down Steve and snapping wanda out of her trance.

"Hey" she said with a smile.

"I'll see you later Nat." Steve said with a smirk giving Natasha a wink.

"Never wink again Rodgers, it's gross. "

Once he had left the room natashas eyes returned to wanda; giving her a smirk. Wanda had a confused look on her face from how Steve reacted and minutes late had finally understood what he meant.

"Let's have a fight, I want to see how you would stand against me." Natasha said. Wanda knew she had no chance but continued to make her way to the mat. She got into a ready position and waited for Natasha to make the first move.

Only she didn't. It had been a minute and the two girls were still stood there. Wanda decided it would have to be her to start so she tried throwing a punch at Natasha. She'd missed but used this as an opportunity to sweep the assassins legs.
Natasha knew what she was going to do and blocked wanda from doing so, she flipped the girl onto the mat and knelt on wandas stomach stopping her from moving. Or so she thought.

"Really that easy. Can't you get up?" Natasha said slyly with a grin.
Just then wanda raised her arms and put her hands around Natashas neck causing the redhead to lose focus. Wanda pulled the girls face towards her until they were inches apart. Staring into each others beautiful eyes. Natasha was stunned at the girls beauty and completely lost focus.
Wanda was aware of this and used it to her advantage. She quickly flipped the girl over with one hand still on her neck and kneeled on the woman's torso.

"Thought you said it was easy? Russian spy flustered from a witch. Funny." Wanda said with a grin staring deeply into Natashas eyes.

The assassin soon snapped out of it and blushed ridiculously. When she tried to move wanda placed her hands and Natashas arms to stop her from moving.

"You'd think I'd give in that easily?" Natasha said wrapping her legs around wandas waist trying to pull her over but it didn't work.

"What was that?" She said smirking

The other girl rolled her eyes.
"Since when have you gotten this strong."

"Few sleepless nights and bordem get you this strong"

Still Natasha wasn't ready to give in but couldn't think of another way to get out of the girls hold.

The redhead used all her strength to pull away her arm from the girl and it thankfully worked. She held onto wandas chin pulling her face closer to Natashas. They were so close right now that neither of them could breathe correctly. Their faces inches apart and deeply in love. Yet they didn't know if the other would feel the same way.

Without a second thought Natasha threw the girl to the side and got up ready to continue.

"Wouldn't give up that easily would I now? Your tactics may have worked for a second but I am a great assassin after all."

"Bullshit." Wanda said getting up and charging towards Natasha.
The fought for a while until the assassin had managed to grab wanda by the neck and threw her down onto the mat.