Another Final Note.

Hello to readers and authors alike to another final note. And hopefully last one. After some reflection.

Two regrets wrote in this book.

No matter how many times I ever tried to re-write Yuki's bathroom scene, it came put worse than the last and inappropriate. I deeply apologise for that. No idea how to fix it. I'm going to leave it as it is.

The second. I originally wrote scene where Ayato is the one at Yui's side because I shipped them. However, when a person commented to complain about it, I unfortunately have what some people call 'people pleasing' back then and excited someone had commented on story, I did what they wanted  and regretted it. Over time it slowly ate away at me by the time writing the first sequal until I lost all inspiration for it entirely. Hence years later decided to write the re-written sequel with the shipping wanted to write.

The other reason put Ayato with Yuis death scene. It would've been a big character development for Ayato and grow from losing someone to a supporting character and watch over Yuki's relationship with her future love interest.

Shin was never meant to be a lover because I already had plans for him and Carla. He liked Yui but not romantically.

I hope to re-write particular detail in Yui's sacrifice soon.

I hope it helps addressing these two scenes from the book. I hope you all are doing well and taking care.

As always, keep reading many amazing stories, support your favourite writers/authors. If your a writer keep being amazing. And watch favourite TV show/ movie and take care.

From

Fanficwriter01