Chapter 5: Part II

A/N: Good afternoon or good morning readers.
Quick note I would like to mention before we start :Last time I wrote this part was 31.03.2016, apologies for not updating as much as I usually do; this is a work of fanfiction inspired by Yandere x reader Diabolik Lovers Young Savage, to whom reported the quotev version Arigato.
Very recently I was locked out of my own Quotev account (accident delete of email and password. Which is stupid. I had to make the difficult decision to have my story removed from the old account.) I do not own Diabolik Lovers or its characters (love your anime Rejet!) Only my oc's Yuki, Miko, and other two characters mentioned including cover and storyline.

Without further delay let us continue into Chapter 5 ( Continued) - Part 2.

..............................................................................................................

                                  Yui POV

I was surprised to hear those words from Yuki, that she was having nightmares but to not feel emotions was news to me. She seemed to be the sort of person who kept to herself because it was human, but I had to wonder.

Why couldn't Yuki feel her emotions?

Did it have something to do with the apocalypse or more importantly what happened to her?

Laito tipped his fedora after Yuki, a small smirk on his lips and hungry gleam in his emerald eyes: Yuki had lectured him a pureblood vampire on gossip using a religious principle.

He lifted his head back and laughed.

"Are, are. Since I cannot drink your blood anymore, Little Bitch. I might bite Bitch-Chan instead."

He blushed imagining what he would do, make her scream his name.

I was utterly powerless to stop him because at the end of the day I was only human: fragile.

"Don't touch, Yuki. You pervert!!!"

Subaru punched the wall with wrathful force after appearing from nowhere startling me: Laito chuckles teleporting to who knows where in the Sakamaki mansion.

I relaxed slightly but both worried and hungry at the same time.

.............................................................................................................

End of Chapter 5 (continued)- Part 2

..................................................................................................

A/N: Thank you for reading and feel free to vote, comment or provide constructive feedback. Another chapter will be added soon. I apologise this chapter is very short.

Arigato again and have a wonderful day!

Word Count: 372

| Copyright| ©2017 Fanficwriter01

Updated: 2017

Last updated: June 2, 2018

Recent Update: June 13, 2020