Chapter 15: Epilogue

A/N: To my fellow readers, I've got a wonderful announcement to make.

This will be the last chapter for Diabolik Lovers Change of Destiny fan-fiction/fiction.... so I really hope you all enjoy this chapter to its fullest and don't worry they'll be an author's note for a big announcement on the next update, so stay tuned.

Disclaimer: Under the copyright, Rejet own certain characters and I Fanficwriter01 own the cover, plot(summary), story, Hayashi family and oc Yuki Hayashi (main heroine character),
Respect the copyrights!!

Without further adew let's continue into Diabolik Lovers Change of Destiny- Chapter 15 and Epilogue.

..............................................................................................................................

                                                                      2 days later

Police wanted to interrogate Yuki Hayashi as part of their investigation except the girl in question was still unconscious, in a coma like state and wasn't allowed to have visitors.

Instead they question the nurse who'd woken up first, believing her words and asking more questions. Before leaving they informed the nurse they'll wait to break the news.

Upon hearing the news of her employer's passing, the Hayashi's maid paid a visit to the hospital to see her mistress, only this time was allowed to visit since she was close to the family, maybe hearing a familiar voice would wake the patient.

No such luck.

                                                                   ~ 1 day later~

Reji visited with Suburu, who'd surprisingly wanted to come.

Nurse Shima happen to pass from a nearby room to greet them.

"Ah, your the young man from before. Nice to see you again. What brings you here today?"

"Hello nurse, we're here to visit Miss. Hayashi, of course if it's alright." Reji adjusted his glasses. he had heard people had been unable to visit being refused entry.

The nurse smiled opening the door allowing them in. "Certainly, please be quiet, the girl is unfortunately still not awake. 4 minutes, Don't tell anyone I let you two in."

Reji assured her they won't take long, walking in to see Yuki lying on the bed still unconscious.

"Tsk, she's not up yet... her blood smells sweeter than last time." Suburu says sitting on the closest chair.

"I was meaning to ask. How do you know Miss.Hayashi, Subaru?"
Reji curiously asks the tsundere. He tasked and cheeks turned a light pink.

"Yuki helped tutor me once. Is it possible your power is still in effect?" Reji cleared his throat at this realization brushed Yuki's chest removing the numbness.

"Oh dear, that was rather careless on my part. It won't be a problem, not anymore...we best make our leave before one of the staff comes in."
The unconscious coma-like state seemed to lessen on the girl, now breathing deepening more into sleep mode.

........................................................................................................................................................

                                                                      ~1 Week later~