Change Of Destiny Chapter 2

"Do you mean walker blood?" I ask nonchalantly, playing hard to get.
"No, Bitch-Chan, we're talking about your blood." The one with the fedora said. All their eyes glowed, and something clicked in my head when I saw the glowing eyes in the dimness and the fangs, but I didn't say anything at first.

"We're vampires. What did you expect us to be. Human food can only be short, but blood is sometimes a substantial necessity to slack our thirst. " the one with the earbuds in his ears told me while lounging lazily on a couch.
A minute to understand what he meant: I didn't react.

I remembered a rumour back when I was at Ryoutei Academy about the Sakamakis, Mukamis, and Tsukinamis being vampires. Except no one had believed it, but I've secretly suspected something seemed off about them since the start; and now I saw the proof with my own eyes.

"What happens if my blood is not good enough, huh? " I ask them as the one with the fedora was about to touch me on the hip, I didn't hesitate to draw out my pistol and point it at his hand. " You expect me to be scared? Sorry to disappoint you, but those walkers are scarier. It is kind of cool. All of you are vampires, though. " I say, watching the fedora one back up with a flirting wink and nfu me.

The one with the glasses started to lecture the fedora, the next thing I knew they were arguing.

"Tsk, you're going to alert the walkers!" The youngest one with the white hair with the pink ends told them, both chose to ignore him on purpose.
The one on the couch didn't bother to get up and stop them, the tall one with a ponytail, the smart looking guy with the blue-grey eyes, and the fourth one with the green hair with purple eyes had scars on his face and bandages stood with the three together watching the two argue.
and the last two, a strawberry blonde with an eye patch over one of his yellow eyes, I could tell what colour they were seeing the other eyes, and the one next to him seemed older had white hair, red ends with matching yellow slit pupils with a scarf around his neck that covered his mouth and chin.
Both of them must be brothers as I could see a little resemblance. And both  were staring at me. It was a little creepy.

The youngest one must be tsundere, because he blushed a little when I glanced his way, he must be sixteen, all of them did look very familiar for some reason... as I've seen them somewhere, but I just kept an emotionless face to hide this.
Suddenly, the one with the glasses and fedora were getting louder, the youngest one brought it upon himself to cut in to shut both of them up, only to be shoved, which really made him angry

Then before I knew it every one of them were shoving each other or arguing amongst each other with taunts: that was the diversion I had been waiting for: silently, I slinked out the room only leaving the door ajar.

I will take what I need and leave while they are distracted with feuds.

.....................................................................................................................................

End of Chapter 2

.....................................................................................................................................

| Copyright| ©2017 Fanficwriter01

Update: October 13, 2017

Last Updated: June 11, 2020

Recent Update: June 15, 2020
Edit: 12th Jan 2023