Author's Note

A/N: Greetings to all fellow readers,  as promised, I do indeed have a big announcement to make...

I've secretly been working the sequel of this story  for quite some time along with a fan-fiction recently re-edited and inspired by  Xxxx_Grace_xxxX's Diabolik Lovers one-shot for a dystopian fan-fiction/fiction but at the present still waiting on a comment reply back before it can be published :)

Now for the name of the Diabolik Lovers Change of Destiny sequel ( cue drum roll, please! !!!!!)

*drum roll*

.........   ................................

  Diabolik Lovers A New Destiny.

Now published to read on Wattpad!!!

Thank you for reading this story. It means the world to me to know there are fellow DL readers and new readers, also the Easter egg on the left side of this story cover ( as seen in old cover photo above) is a symbol of one vampire family that may be familiar to fans of the Diabolik Lovers otome games  and play a bigger role in the sequel ...
I can reveal no more than this and hope you all like the sequel. The more votes for it, the merrier.

As always, I wish you all a wonderful day and read many amazing stories.

Sincerely,

- Fanficwriter01

| Copyright| ©2017 Fanficwriter01

Updated: June 22, 2017

Last Updated: June 9, 2020

Recent Update: June 16, 2020

Edit: 12th Jan 2023