𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒.

𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝐹𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝓌, 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒲𝑜𝓁𝒻 𝒟𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒮𝓊𝓇𝓋𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈. ͙. ✧

ADA STARK, the second eldest child of Ned Stark and Catelyn Stark

ADA STARK, the second eldest child of Ned Stark and Catelyn Stark. The girl was cunning,
adventurous, fierce, and a true warrior — said by her very own brother Robb before he was brutally murdered at his own wedding.

Ada could never forget the day she received the news of her brothers ambushed murder, she was devastated, especially since she was closest to Robb. From that day on Ada swore to avenge her brother, and that day would be sooner than she once thought.

Despite her sweet and innocent facade, Ada wasn't this defenceless little girl many people made her out to be. She was wrongly underestimated, not that she cared though.

She was tough, always training — in good weather and bad — always heavily pushing her limits. Her life in the North mainly consisted of her Brothers, Robb and Jon. They taught her everything she needed to know, shaping her into the women she needed to be to survive The Game Of Thrones.

Though Ada was resilient and completely firm, she had her weaknesses — one being her selflessness and it only grew worse as she aged. She was always out saving everyone but herself and she knew that would be her ultimate downfall.

The Starks had suffered enough losses, starting with their father, then both their mother and older brother. Ada was completely at her breaking point, she was truly and utterly done with losses. So she took charge, making an oath to protect her younger siblings; Arya, Sansa, Bran and Rickon like she failed do with Robb and her parents, but oh how that didn't last.

Ada never expected her life to change so drastically after hearing the news of her younger brother Rickon falling into the hands of the Boltons. Ada was enraged, she couldn't lose another brother, she wouldn't.

𝐀𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧.