𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

🛡️

🛡️

Ada knew marrying Ramsay would change everything, and not just her name. She knew she'd have to leave her childhood chambers, and move into his, which once belonged to her parents before him.

They'd share a bed, a life, a name and children soon enough. Ada knew how this went, it was the same for all women. Their only duty being to push out heirs while they suffer at the hands of their husbands.

Ada could already see her parents and Robb turning in their graves, but this was the only way forward. She had no other options, except risking the life of her loved ones and that wasn't an option, not for her.

Before Ada knew it she was ready. Her gown was a delicate and dreamy white that hugged her body in all the right places and still kept her warm enough from the harsh winter weather. The maids had just finished touching up her hair which was braided on the top half, leaving the bottom half loose around her covered shoulders courtesy of the snowy-coloured fluffy shawl.

"I've come to escort you to the Godswood, my lady. If you please, my lady, will you take my arm?" Theon asked, his heart breaking at the sight of the beautiful bride. He shook distressingly, as he stared deep into his past lovers eyes. All that went through his mind was it should've been him. She should have been marrying him, not that monster.

"No." Ada muttered, reality starting to hit her like a brick.

"Lord Ramsay, he said I'm to take your arm." Theon responded pitifully.

"I can't Theon." Ada whispered, her voice betraying her and cracking. She was afraid her legs would give out at any moment.

"Please." Theon begged. "He'll punish me, he'll punish you."

Ada's heart broke for what seemed like the hundredth time in her life. She took a deep breath, pulling herself together. "Okay." She mumbled. "Okay. Let's go." She offered her arm to Theon.

The two walked from the castle all the way to the Godswood, a place Ada spent most of her time playing and training as a child.

The air was cold and bitter, causing Ada's breath to come out as steam as she heavily exhaled. With each step her fear increased rapidly. The lanterns flickering in the wind almost as if they were reflecting off her emotions.

They soon come to a sudden halt. "I'm sorry for everything." Theon whispered to her and she clutched his arm a little tighter in response. Ramsay was waiting ahead of the girl, alongside Roose and the Bolton men. Her soon to be husband continuously smirked at her, eyeing her body greedily and Ada knew what was coming next, she dreaded it.