𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏʀᴛʜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ

🛡️

🛡️

Seeing Theon's face again made Ada swirl with emotions; anger, hate, sadness and.. relief. He didn't look like the Theon she used to know, he looked beaten, defeated.

The last time she saw him was the day he conquered Winterfell with The Ironborn and ever since then she despised him. Her Theon was long gone and she accepted that, but seeing his grimy, bruised faced brought back every memory she so wished to have kept deep down in her heart.

The North Remembers. Ada kept reminding herself as soon as the relief crawled upon her skin, seeing that the boy was alive but certainly not well.

She remembered threatening the Greyjoy boy, she promised she'd make his pathetic life a living hell the next time she'd see him, but by the looks of it Ramsay had done exactly that and it didn't make her feel better. If anything, it made her feel worse and she wasn't sure why.

He betrayed her family. She had every right to feel hurt and let the hate replace the love she once had for him. Her family gave him everything. A warm bed, protection, a home with a family who accepted him regardless of his name. But clearly that wasn't enough for the Greyjoy boy. He wanted more and Ada shouldn't have been surprised. He always did bite more than he could chew.

Theon's head shot up at the sound of a voice he had wished to hear for the longest of times. Here she was, the only thing that was keeping him as sane as he could be since under Ramsay's wing.

"It-it's Reek now, My lady." He corrected, a stuttering mess as he shuffled closer to the table. His hands shook violently, at last placing the jug of wine onto the table.

Ada narrowed her sharp eyes at the young boy, holding her tongue like she had been doing this entire time. Theon trailed his groggy eyes to anywhere but Ada's own.

Ramsay cleared his throat, gesturing Theon to fill up his chalice. Theon complied immediately. "Ah, yes. You two have a history." Ramsay smirked, his eyes serious yet playful.

Theon shuffled away from Ramsay in response, a noticeable limp on his right leg. She knew Ramsay had done more than a number on him, and she found herself almost feeling sorry for him.

"I like to imagine that the last time you spoke was in this very room." Ramsay gushed, signalling Theon to fill up Ada's now vacant chalice.

Theon warily and unwantedly made his way to the girl, fear written all over his abused face. Ada was very unpredictable he knew that, but in this given moment her body language said all he needed to know.