𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴋ

🛡️

🛡️

Ada arrived at Castle Black a few days later than she would've liked, but she was ultimately there and on a horse she had found not too far from the castle.

She travelled on foot the first two days, fortunate enough to find a trusty steed — who indeed trusted the girl enough to bring her to her brother on the rest of the extensive journey.

"Open the gate!" A guard yelled.

Ada gently squeezed the middle of the horse's ribcage with the calves of her legs to cue him to proceed on. She tensed as many, too many eyes followed her in, gawking at the sight of Ned Stark's second eldest. Only she was a Bolton now and many of them knew it.

The girl climbed off her horse, gently massaging him between the ears to calm his nerves. She gratefully smiled as a person came along to feed him some fresh, red apples.

She peered around the castle, her eyes landing on Jon. He stood still for what seemed like forever, taking in the sight of his sister who he thought he wouldn't see again or at least not for a while longer.

In an instant the two ran to one another with open arms, Jon lifting and swaying her off the ground as their bodies collided, fits of giggles escaping the young wolfs lips.

🛡️

It had been some time later and Ada took her sweet time to settle in. She ate as great as a king would on his coronation day and made sure to take an extra long, heated bath, which was very needed and long awaited.

She also made sure her new trusty steed, now known as Ajax was cleaned, fed and watered. Ada thought the name suited the charming boy, it stood for courage, power, and sense of duty which this horse definitely had.

She and Jon were resting by the fire, enjoying the silence and appreciating the presence of one another. "Do you remember those kidney pies Old Nan used to make?" Ada spoke up, with some small tall, missing the sound of Jon's voice. She couldn't help but smile at the memory.

"With the peas and onions?" He asked, a smile spreading across his face.

"Mmm." Ada hummed happily.

"We never should have left Winterfell and you never should have handed yourself over." Jon recalled.

"Don't you wish we could go back to the day we left?" Ada questioned, curious to know his answer. "At first I wanted to scream at myself, 'don't go, you idiot' but other times I was glad." Ada admitted honestly.