𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴀ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ

🛡️

🛡️

A crude silence settled between House Bolton and House Stark. Here both houses were, mounted on horses with their banner men holding each of their represented house flags.

Neither houses were here for war, not the Stark's at least. Not Jon, Ada or Sansa, they couldn't risk it, not since they had been informed of Ramsay Bolton holding their little brother Rickon hostage.

Ada cursed herself, she promised to keep him safe, she promised to keep them all safe and together but once again the Stark siblings found themselves astray.

Jon, Ada and Sansa amongst the other Stark banner men and representatives were sitting around on their horses, nearly squinting to get a better sight of Ramsay.

Ramsay possessed a malicious grin as seemingly always. He seemed to be in a good mood or as good as one's can get. Maybe it was because he had two Starks in the palm of his hands.

Ramsay inspected the Starks, his grin growing at the sight, almost like a he'd won a great victory, but in his eyes he did. This was the perfect opportunity to put an end to them right here and right now.

Though in the end, he somehow went against it. He wanted, if not needed to hear what the Snow boy had to say and so he did.

"Lord Bolton, we've come here peacefully, to try and arrange some sort of compromise." Jon announced, Ada at his side.

"Yes, you said that in your letter."

Jon fiddled with the reins of his horse, he was restless, he knew what Ramsay was capable of, hell, they all did. The things they heard were enough to make any sane man flee this current scene.

Not Ada though, she didn't scare easily. In fact, she grew angrier the longer she was in the presence of this monster. He may not of killed her brother personally but his father did and that was enough. Since then she assured to kill anyone who shared the Bolton name.

Both Ada and Sansa were against this meeting to begin with seeing as the Boltons were the ones who betrayed House Stark. What would stop them from doing it again?

It seemed Ada didn't care much for hiding her sincere emotions — Her jaw locked in place, dark eyes piercing Ramsay's blue ones as her right hand unconsciously curled into a fist.

A low chuckle rippled throughout her ears, breaking her away from her thoughts as she narrowed her eyes at Ramsay.

Ada could feel Jon and Sansa's pleading eyes on her. But she didn't dare look their way.