𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ

🛡️

🛡️

This was not the first time Ada found herself in this predicament with Ramsay — waking up with a soreness between her legs. Since they married it was almost as if he had gone feral knowing she was solely his.

Ada couldn't deny his pleasure, or her own. She hated that she loved it so much but whenever she was in his presence, everything she stood for seemed to crumble.

"Where's my brother?" Ada spoke up, the two Bolton's resting in bed as the sunrise paid it's daily visit.

"Little Rickon is somewhere safe, don't you worry your pretty little head." Ramsay informed, his arms resting behind his head.

"How do I know that." Ada asked, peering her head to look at him.

"What is a marrige without trust." Ramsay mocked her words from the previous night.

Ada scoffed and shook her head. "You Stark's are unbelievably stubborn, he also asks for you a lot." Ramsay said.

"Of course he does, he's just a child, frightened and alone. I am the closest thing he has to a mother. Just let me see him, please." Ada pleaded, Ramsay's face hardening.

Ada crawled her body to his side of the bed and situated herself on his lap, his cock in direct line of her cunt.

Ramsay held her hips in place, pressing her body flush into his. "You're my husband, you could at least grant me this one wish." Ada purred, her lips brushing his ear.

Ramsay sniggered, he was up for the challenge that was Ada Bolton. He knew he would never grow bored of her. Myranda was right about one thing and that was Ramsay grew bored easily, but Ada was anything but boring.

"I could." Ramsay agreed, "but what do I get out of it." He tilted his head, bunching her night dress in his hands, exposing her thighs.

"If I show you, will you let me see my brother?" Ada compromised, trailing her finger down his toned stomach, the furs covering just below his waistline.

"I'll think about it." He pondered, and that was good enough for Ada.

Ramsay cupped her ass in his large hands and she pried them off rather quickly. "I have something else in mind." She mumbled, crawling down his body, pressing delicate the kisses on the way.

She reached his knees, teasingly trailing her hands up and down his muscular thighs. Ramsay grabbed her wrist hatefully. "Don't tease." He warned and she removed the furs, his hard cock springing in front of her heavy eyes, as her breath tickled his uncovered skin.