𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

🛡️

🛡️

Ramsay stormed his way into his and Ada's shared chamber, an annoyed look plastered on his bitter face. "Your brother is here and so is the war." He informed her, grabbing his weapons nearby. "You are to stay in your chambers, if I find out you have tried to escape, little Rickon will face the consequences." Ramsay threatened, frantically darting around their chamber.

Ada look bewildered at his attitude, his tune had suddenly changed with her but she supposed the war made him uneasy, not that she could blame him.

"Not going to wish me good fortune?" He smirked, after having gathered all his things, nearing the door. His smirk soon faltered as she made no mind to reply, too lost in her worrisome thoughts. "You are to stay here with my son, understood? I will be back before you know it."

"I can fight. Let me fight for you." She spoke up, shocking Ramsay and herself.

"You must think I'm a fool. When the opportunity is there you will flee back to your brother, will you not?" He questioned, leaving his place by the door and nearing his wife.

"I will not, you have to trust me. Please." She begged,  cupping his reddened cheeks.

Ramsay grabbed both her hands, planting a firm kiss to the one before he pushed them away. "You stay. That's final."

Ada huffed in annoyance, sauntering towards the window. "Your army may beat his, but you will never defeat Jon Snow." She said dryly, watching as Jon and his so called army lined up on the feild.

Dead men hung on the X's that were planted across the field, their bodies still burning. They had been flayed beforehand, the girl recalling their screams throughout the night until early morning, one of the many reason's she could not sleep.

From a distance she was almost certain she could spot Aspen stood next to ghost and a half smile lit up her face, hoping to see him soon.

"We'll see about that." Ramsay chuckled, slamming the door shut as Ada whipped her head around at the sound of the lock clicking.

She rushed to the door, now having the confirmation that he had locked it. "Ramsay! Let me out or so help me god." She yelled, knowing he was probably long gone, but she did not care. The door would be the one to face her wrath that had built up in the many months.

She still continuously banged her balled fists against the door until they finally grew tired and sore. Her body not far behind — soon sliding down the door in defeat, her hands cupping her head as yelled out to the nothingness around her.