𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴅᴏ ᴜꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ

🛡️

🛡️

Even with Ramsay's unsettling threats Ada couldn't bring herself to care for them, her mind only plaguing with how she had failed the North since Ramsay of all people was now Warden.

He's too unstable for the title, too reckless, and far too dangerous and now all she could think about was how she handed it over to him on a platter. Nonetheless, she had no regrets, except, maybe one — and that was Roose living this long.

This was a long time coming for both Roose and Ada and now she could only feel contented with the revenge she had desired for so long.

All she really had left to worry about was Ramsay, but much to her dismay, her feelings for him have changed vastly and she found herself not loathing him as she once did. Of course his threats disturbed her to no end, but that's all they were, threats.

She truly believed he wouldn't act out on them, if he was going to he would have already and it made Ada wonder, were his feelings for her as strong as her own for the boy.

They somewhat had to be or she knew she would have been flayed by now or worse, like having to undergo the pain Theon suffered through.

🛡️

Ada leaned against the intricate stone railing of the balcony outside of Winterfell, breathing in the crisp morning air. She had woken up early, much earlier than she usually did, unable to fall back asleep because of the babe constantly moving inside of her.

Not too long after, her husband stepped out onto the balcony as well, wrapping his arms around her from behind, pressing a sweet kiss to her icy cheek.

Neither of them said anything, perfectly content on basking in each other's comfortable silence, or at least Ramsay was, while Ada worried about all the upcoming events, her brain taking her through each scenario.

His hand laid upon her slightly rounded stomach, rubbing gentle circles over her fur coat, while the first birds of the day chirped as the sun rose, spilling golden light over the two of them.

Ada leaned back into him with a heavy sigh, not bothering to torture herself with anymore of the futures events, whatever was to come she had to accept.

Humming, Ramsay nuzzled his nose into her neck. "Have you calmed down from your little outburst last night?"

"I'm calm." She huffed.

"Good." He replied, his nose brushing the side of her hair. "I hope this attitude of yours fades when the babe is here."

Ada didn't bother to respond, knowing another argument would brew and never end. Instead she turned around to face him, his lips glancing down to her own. She strained as he leaned forward, swiftly turning her head back to the bewitching view.