𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

🛡️

🛡️

It took some time to convince Lady Lyanna and her men to join forces — much more than the wildlings let's say, and surprisingly so. But thankfully she was persuaded soon enough.

Lyanna was ready to hand over 62 men and Ada almost broke out in hysteric laughter. They needed an army and they were no where near close to one.

The brunette had to continuously remind herself it was better than nothing, and in truth it was, but these weren't the times to be grateful or delusional, they needed men and now. She hoped the numbers would increase eventually, especially since they still had a few more houses to hear back from. But when was the question and her hope was growing thin.

They were at their final destination, House Glover, and Jon had sent ravens out to rest of the houses, hoping to hear from them soon enough.

"The answer is no." Glover bit out and Ada rolled her eyes, her patience wearing out and anger intensifying. She couldn't believe these bastards were once loyal, and now look at them. Cowards. Every last one of them.

"Lord Glover, if you could just hear us out." Jon pleaded.

"I've heard enough. We've only just taken back this castle from the Ironborn. The Bolton's helped us do it." Glover enlightened.

"They'll stab you in the back just as quick as they helped you." Ada told him, the man sending a hateful glare her way.

"I could be skinned for even talking to you." Lord Glover snarked, eyeing both Jon and Ada.

"The Bolton's are traitors. Roose Bolton..." Jon began.

"Have other Notthern houses pledged to fight for you?" He cut Jon off and Ada was getting pretty sick and tired of these disrespectful cunts.

"House Mormont." Jon replied.

"And?"

"We sent ravens to houses Manderly.."

"I don't care about ravens. You're asking me to join your army. Who is fighting in this army?" Glover demanded.

"The bulk of the force is made up of wildlings." Jon admitted as Lord Glover laughed in his face.

"Then the rumours are true. I didn't dare believe them. I received you out of respect for your father. Now I would like you to leave. House Glover will not abandon its ancestral home to fight along wildlings." Lord Glover shouted, turning heavy on his feet and storming off.