𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀꜱᴛᴀʀᴅꜱ

🛡️

🛡️

Ramsay lifted his blade into the air, Ada's heart pounding in her ears as her lips parted, no words forming as she watched him hover it above Rickon. The young Stark's eyes shut tight, his head hanging low, fully expecting his fate to come but it did not. Instead, Ramsay brought the blade down to free him from the rope and Ada's heart stopped for what felt like eternity.

She stood a little behind Ramsay, her eyes flickering between her brother and husband frantically. "Do you like games little man?" Ramsay asked and Ada seemed to move on instinct, rushing between the two.

The last time she recalled Ramsay saying that was when he let his hounds tear poor Edith apart. She hoped this situation would be different but her gut told her otherwise.

"What are you doing?" Ada hissed, worried for her brothers life.

"You are really starting to become a thorn in my side." Ramsay huffed, as he nodded for one of his men to restrain her.

A Bolton solider crept up behind Ada, prisoning her hands behind her back as she wriggled in his firm grip, yelling curses at the man. "Let me go, you prick!" She growled, the man's grip only tightening in response as he pushed her firmly against his front.

Ramsay turned his attention back to Rickon, grabbing the boys shoulders as he massaged them. "Run to your brother." He smiled, directing his hands towards Jon who eyes's flickered desperately between Ada and Rickon.

Ada's eyes widened at Ramsay's words, her body movements stopping. Surely he would not let Rickon go that easy.

"The sooner you make it to him the sooner you get to see him again." Ramsay informed him with an unexpected smile.

Rickon nervously glanced back to Ada, the girl frantically shaking her head at him. She knew this was a trap she just hoped he knew too. "That's it, that's the game."

"Don't do this Ramsay." Ada called out.

"Do what? Set your brother free?" He quirked.

Ada scoffed at his offended expression. "Do you think i'm a fool? We both know you would not let such a valuable hostage go. A Stark on the loose is only a threat to you and I know how you handle threats."

"I always knew you were more than a pretty face, darling Ada." Ramsay smirked, turning his attention to one of his men who handed him his bow and arrow.

"Ready, go." Ramsay pushed Rickon forward as the young boy glanced back at Ada who helplessly stood trapped, her eyes burning from blinking away the threatening tears for what was to come.