Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Lilium

The next few days were filled with Kaisen taking care of me while I recovered my magic back. No matter how many times I told him that I was fine, he still assisted me with anything I needed help with.

We were currently taking a bath together as Kaisen gently scrubbed my head. "That feels so good." I moaned out as Kaisen quietly laughed behind me. I had been trying to get a reaction from him so that I could hop on the horny train with him but he's been resilient. I had been asleep for six days and out of magic for almost three. That didn't mean that I would be too tired for sex. "Kaisen?" I called out as he gently scraped his nails across my scalp before humming in reply as another moan escaped me. "Are you avoiding having sex with me?" I asked honestly as he gently poured some water over the back part of my head.

"Yes." He answered without hesitation as I frowned at the water before peaking at his legs on both sides of my body. Slowly running my hand up his leg, I felt him shiver against me. "Lilium, I'm avoiding you because I want you to be ready to get wrecked." He groaned out as my hand froze in place as I tilted my head back to look up at him as he shielded my eyes with his hand. He gently poured warm water down the front of my head as the water rolled down the side of my face.

"Before you wreck me??" I questioned incredulously as he smiled down at me with this innocent look on his face.

"Yes. I want you to be full of energy and well prepared for me, my love. Of course, I'll never hurt you but I want to finish showing you how much I love you." He slyly explained as a shiver rocked through me to my core. I was more sexually frustrated than I was before. It was like I was tempting the beast and skin he would pounce on me. Quietly licking my lips, I slowly lowered my head while staring at the water. Just as Kaisen was about to say something else, a knock echoed throughout the house. "I'll go get that while you finish bathing." He spoke while kissing the top of my head before climbing out as I willed myself to not look back at him. Once I heard the door close behind him, I sunk down further into the water.

"Fuck, Kaisen." I groaned while leaning back on the edge of the in ground tub knowing full well he could hear me. Sighing, I pulled myself out of the tub since he'd already bathed me before he even started on my hair. There was no point in me staying in the tub unless he meant I should cool off. Getting to know him more over these last few days has shown me how much of a sly man he is. Full of love and affection but so fucking handsome and caring. I don't think anybody could be better than Kaisen. I thought to myself while gently drying off before the devil himself walked back into the bathroom. He only had on a pair of snug boxer shorts that made it hard for me not to stare.

"That was a message from the temple. Apparently Acu wants to see you." He explained as I continued to stare at Kai before he noticed. "What's wrong, my love? Do you need help?" He asked while approaching me slowly as I switched my gaze to his hair while he helped me dry off.

"You know, I've never met somebody as obvious as you. And you're sly with it." I huffed as he quietly laughed while drying me off. "I thought you were going to swallow me up when I woke up but then the meeting happened which I understand but damn it Kaisen! I'm so sexually frustrated right now that I might just pounce on you." I warned as he stood up from drying my legs while staring down at me with a surprised look on his face.

"Let's go see what Acu wants first. I left your arm on the sink for you as well." He mumbled while turning and walking out of the bathroom, not before I got a quick glance at his dark red ears. Smiling, I hurriedly got dressed while thinking about Kaisen.

[~~~]

As we stepped onto the path leading towards the town, I noticed how vibrant the plant life around us was. They were more vibrant than the first time I arrived here. We hadn't been out of the house for four days while I regained my magic back through resting and eating.

"Wow, the spell really did work." I mumbled as Kaisen kissed our entangled hands while leading me through the town. The few Apiazans walking the street either avoided us all together or greeted us, much to my surprise as Kaisen would just look at them. It didn't take us long to make it to the temple as we made our way down the familiar halls. This time though, it didn't feel like we were walking to our dooms, it felt more like I was getting excited like I knew something was going to happen. It had to be something good seeing as how I was practically bouncing down the halls. As Kai pushed open the doors, we walked down the aisle as flowers lined both sides of it leading up to Acu who smiled warmly at us.

"Welcome, Kaisen and Lilium. The mother of all has been awaiting your arrival." He greeted us as we stopped in front of him before looking at each other.

"Me too?" Kai asked as Acu nodded while holding out his hands to us before we all joined hands.

"Mother of all, please guide the way for these two." He quietly called out as the familiar warmth quilted my hand before darkness greeted me. Slowly closing my eyes, I opened them again as I was now standing before Storrerhia's statue again. Soft groaning caught me off guard as Kaisen suddenly appeared next to me while I rushed towards him.

"I'm okay, my love." He smiled up at me as I continued to check him over. "It's just my first time being here." He explained while holding my hands still before kissing me as soft giggling pulled us apart.

"My oh my! I'm glad to see you're both doing much better than the last time you were here." Storrerhia excitedly stated as Kaisen looked around before looking at me as I helped him up while guiding him towards her statue. "Welcome back, Lilium and welcome, Kaisen." She smiled as Kai quickly bowed to her as she quietly waved off his gesture. "Now, now. No need for all of that. This is a casual meeting."

"Casual? What's the occasion?" I asked as she smiled down at us. "I hope it's not because I got stabbed." I frowned as Kaisen looked at me incredulously like I had just insulted a higher being.

"Sort of. Not only did you protect the children of the Tiocraven tribe, you also restored the forest back to a better state than before. Both of my children are pleased by the both of you. We're proud of all of the difficulties you two have faced together. It only seemed to make your bond stronger." She excitedly informed us as Kaisen seemed beyond shock by such praise.

"But, I thought your children were still in slumber?" I asked as she nodded her head.

"Indeed but even so, they're watching over their tribes. With how proud we are of you both, we've decided to bestow our own gifts upon you two." She replied while squatting down to see us clearer. "From Apia, the gift of togetherness even in the hardest of times. From Tiocraven, the gift of stability within your home. And lastly from me, the gift of vision." She softly smiled as three different colored orbs slowly hovered over us before splitting between the both of us. "I hope these gifts make it easier for the both of you."

"Thank you." We said in unison while smiling up at her as I looked at Kaisen before looking back at her.

"Ask away, Lilium." She urged on as I sighed.

"Will everything be okay for us now? No more wars or anything?" I inquired as Kai looked between us before his eyes settled on the statue. She quietly shook her head with a sad smile on her face. "What about your gift? Can we both use it together?" I carefully asked as she nodded, almost certain what her gift was as a smile slipped onto my face.

"Indeed, Lilium. It's as you think it is." She explained, almost like a riddle as Kaisen looked between us still confused. "Do you have any questions, Kaisen?" She asked while switching her gaze to him as he quietly nodded. "Though I have a feeling about your question, you may ask me."

"With the hope of my mate and some new light, is my mother actually alive?" He asked as Storrerhia gave him the same sad smile she gave me.

"Only in due time will your question be asked but know that your time draws near. Only good things are in store for you two from now on. May you enjoy a peaceful life together. Welcome home, my children." She smiled while slowly rising back up to her original position as the scenery around us slowly began to fade out.

"Close your eyes, darling." I instructed while holding his hands as we could feel the slight pull before Acu was gently shaking us awake.