Epilogue

Epilogue

Lilium

It had been a few months since our sacred ritual. During the first week of us returning home from our trial, we fucked little rabbits constantly around the house. Once the week was over though, I had to urge Kai to go back to work as he kept refusing because he was worried about me and the baby. So to calm his worry, we went to the healer to check up on the baby. That's when I learned that Apiazans pregnancy doesn't last long. Six months was the max but since I wasn't a pure blooded Apiazan, we guessed that it'd probably be between seven to nine months before our baby made an appearance.

Sighing, I laid on Rowan's couch while flipping through one of the many photo albums he had of his family. Amongst those pictures were younger versions of Rowan and Merlieth then came the baby pictures of Sihea and Kai. They both were cute and chunky little pale orange babies. There was even a few pictures of Kai stuffing his face with grass yet he was still so fucking cute. Slight movement caught me off guard as I placed the book down on the table while staring at my stomach. I was almost four and a half months pregnant with our daughter yet this was the first time I've felt her move.

"Are you okay, my love?" Kai asked as I ushered him over while slowly sitting up. Though I've seen my mom pregnant before with both of my baby siblings, she was never this big this early on. I thought to myself while rubbing my stomach as Kai sat down next to me on the couch. "What's the matter, my love?" He urged on as his anxiety filled me before I laced our fingers together.

"I'm okay, darling. Just calm down for a second." I soothed while placing his hand on my stomach as our daughter took that moment to kick his hand before excitement filtered through me. "She's finally moving!" I happily exclaimed as he looked up at me before kissing me.

"She's so active! Are you okay?" He asked while looking me over as I smiled up at him.

"I'm fine, darling. Are you done with work for today?" I asked as he nodded while pulling me into his lap. "Am I not too heavy for you?" I looked up at him as he kissed my forehead while rubbing his thumb on the side of my stomach.

"I'm almost done and I've told you that you're as light as a feather, my love." He smiled while nuzzling my neck as I played with the long ends of his beautiful hair. "Dad's cooking us lunch before we go so we can eat here. Sihea said that she'd be at the house after lunch along with Ghix and Haimo." He mumbled as I hummed in response while leaning my head to the other side so that he'd have more access to my neck. I had become hornier since we consummated our ritual. I guess Kai smelled my arousal as he took a deep breath. "Fuck, Lily. When we get home and our company leaves, you're all mine. There's no escaping." He softly growled into my ear before kissing my neck as I sighed happily.

"I will always be prepared." I smiled as he laid his head down on my neck. "I've been curious now for the longest. When is your birthday? Do you celebrate it?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist before placing his hands on my stomach.

"I was born within the first few days of Spring. We do sometimes celebrate birthdays but only when we're not extremely busy. I'm not sure how seasons back on your planet work though but each season here is at least six months long. As of right now, we'd be in the fourth month of Summer. I think that's how humans explain it. Month wise and season wise." He explained as I leaned back on him while humming. "When is your birthday?" He asked while looking down at me as his long hair poured down my shoulders and my head.

"I was born on December 28th so if I'm not mistaken, I think that would be towards the end of the fifth month of winter? Or would that be the fourth month?" I questioned as he kissed my forehead before humming in thought.

"We can celebrate it for two months straight if you want. I can afford it." He smiled nonchalantly as I couldn't help but laugh at him. "A two month long celebration for my love. We'd feast every day and I would ravage you every night." He teased as my face heated up at the thought of it. It sounded like a pretty good idea to me but if I let Kaisen know, he'd act on it. "I'm getting some mixed feelings in here. I sense your excitement yet your regret as well? Does a two month long celebration trouble you?" He inquired as I played with his hands while admiring our matching "rings" that the Goddess gave us.