Chapter 1: A Portal

This is the first chapter so I hope you guys like it. I may be switching between Bloom's POV in Gardenia and Izuku's POV in Japan. While 'Winx Club' was created in Italy, I'm going to be saying Gardenia's in California since I tried looking it up but it only says Gardenia's on Earth. However, the real Gardenia's in California so that's where it'll be. 

----------

-Izuku's POV: Musutafu, Japan-

It's summer break. That also means I'm at my aunts' house for 2 and a half months. She hasn't been back for around 3 days so all I really need to do is stay in my room when she's here so I don't gotta interact with her. Today I decided to go on a bit of a shopping spree seeing as during the school year I'd be at Aldera during the day and about an hour after that ended I'd be at my other school for the rest of the day.

I did have a job as an info broker in which I'd sell quirk info to people but seeing as things have been pretty quiet I haven't been getting too much business. That doesn't really matter tough considering I never spent much of it. I only really used it to buy food for the most part. However, I did happen to buy some other things for my own pleasure. 

For my 16th birthday, I had gone to the bank with my parents' lawyer so that I could claim my inheritance and make sure Okko isn't able to touch a single cent. Since my birthday was only a week ago, I decided I'd go on a little splurge to get myself some nice stuff. I mean, I needed new clothes anyways since I really only wore the Aldera uniform, then my AEC school uniform, and then there's the fact I wasn't as comfortable in my body until recently...

I've just arrived home with maybe 5 bigs bags, but I did put a bunch of smaller bags, cases, and boxes in my bigger bags. It's around 6pm meaning Okko isn't home right now so I just took up all to my very plain bedroom and set them down in a hidden floor compartment and in my closet, hidden behind and under my older, plain clothes. After doing that, I went back downstairs to see what's left in the fridge. After finding nothing, I went to go slip on a pair of slides and went out to go get food.

-----

-Bloom's POV: Gardenia, California-

"Bloom~! Wake up."

"Aww.. Mom, I don't wanna..!"

I groaned, as I was awaken by the sound of my mother, Vanessa Peterson, telling me to get up. "But Bloom, you're gonna be late." she said, leaning over me after opening my curtains. "School! No, Mom! I'm gonna be late-," I shouted, pulling on my blue crop top with the yellow sleeves before pulling on my pants and realizing I was wasting my time, "wait-! It's summer, Mom...". She only let out a chuckle before saying I should've gone to bed earlier.

"What'd you wake me up for anyways?" I asked, grabbing my one of my fantasy books from off the floor and placing on my shelf and picking up my rabbit. "You're going to help me in the shop today." she answered, causing me to let out a whine. I mean, what kinda girl wants to spend her summer break doing work?

 I mean, what kinda girl wants to spend her summer break doing work?