Chapter 9: Dinner

We left off with Stella, Bloom, Izuku and their newly introduced roommates Tecna, Flora, and Musa planning to go out for dinner in Magix. Also, in this, Magix and Earth are finna have pretty much the same foods.

----------

-Izuku's POV; Downtown Magix-

We've just gotten off of the hover bus, where Stella thankfully paid for mine and Bloom's ride fares seeing as we didn't have transportation cards just yet. "Hey, is it alright if we stop at the bank first?" I questioned towards our group. "Sure, but why?" the other Asian, Musa, questioned as we walked towards where I suppose the bank is. "Well, Bloom and I pretty much just learned we're fairies so this's our first time livin' in the magic dimension. We needa go and activate our accounts and receive our cards before we go anywhere." I briefly explained which led to even more questioning.

Bloom and I pretty much just explained that we're from Earth and just met each other at the same time as meeting Stella since she had to make a stop at Earth along with the fact that we had never used magic until we met Stella. They were gonna ask more questions but we were soon at the bank and due to the time, and maybe the fact that Stella emphasized her status, Bloom and I were able to quickly activate our accounts and gain our credit cards. Once that was done, we left and walked around talking and getting to know each other.

"Hey you guys, how about we eat there?" Bloom suggests, pointing to a place that seemed to be Italian-centered. We all just agreed that it'd be fine and decided to head in. "Hello, welcome in! Do you have a reservation?" the host questioned, looking at us. "No, but we'd like a table for six." Tecna answered, receiving a nod. "Right this way." they instructed, leading us to a corner booth table. "So, Bloom, Izuku, what do you guys think of Magix so far?" Flora asked, sipping her water and placing her menu down.

"Well, I was kinda disappointed after we got off the bus and I saw a bunch of tech. I was expecting more fairytale kingdom kinda stuff like knights and dragons..." Bloom explained. I guess that kinda makes sense though since this is really more like modern fantasy than old fairytale stuff. "Well, of course those things exist in the magic dimension but this is Magix, the most technologically advanced realm in all of the magic dimension. Magic's apart of everyday life here, not just to fight against attackers." Stella explained.

"What about you, Izuku? What do you think?" Musa asked. "Well, it's like where I come from but a lot more free and peaceful. Our technology's about on the same level and we even have the same brands of clothing prolly along with other stuff." I answered. I could tell at least Tecna wanted to know about what I meant when I said Magix is like where I came from but the waiter came just in time and asked us what we wanted.

-----

-Knut's POV; City of Magix-

I was running through the streets and alleyways as I dialed up my highnesses, waiting for them to pick up due to the big piece of info I've got for them. "Hello? Knut, what is it this time?! You useless, smelly ogre.." one of my highnesses shouted in question. I ignored the jab, having already been used to it before commencing with revealing what I know. "The fairy and her friends are in town. I just saw them walk by and they were headed downtown." I relayed.

"Are you sure? That sounds almost too good to be true. Stella's scepter must be ours!" one of my highnesses said, before raising her voice so loud I had to move my phone away from my ear. "Now listen to me this time! If you fail this time, I'll make sure you never take your glasses off again!" she threatened. "Y-yes, my highness! I promise..!" I stuttered as she told me what to do.

-----

-3rd Person POV; With the Fairies-

The group of six laughed as they talked and regaled funny stories about themselves until Bloom took out her cell phone only to be confused. "What's wrong?" Stella asked, looking towards the redhead. "I don't understand why my cell's not working..." she said, pushing down on a few buttons to no avail. "Let me have a look. I've very good with electronics..." Tecna said, examining Bloom's device before letting out little giggles as she played around with it. "This is prehistoric technology. Where'd you even get this?" she pointed out, placing it on the table and sliding it back over to the American-Italian girl.

New BeginningsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara