Chapter 10

{|~ This is kinda making me stressed and I have another one I'm doing but I hope to make this up to your expectations I hope~|}

°•~Winter~•°

It was finally done cooking and I took it out. It was meat covered in a sweet and sour taste. I then added some salt over it but not to much to ruin the taste. I then made another batch with the extras that I had and I gave Icicle one as well. I tried it and it tasted pretty good if I do say so myself.

"It taste better than I thought. I think it needs to be a little colder and more sweeter," Icicle said.

I then look at her with a worried face.

°•~Icicle~•°

Oh come on now Icicle. Look at what you did. I was trying to be nicer and now I said something insulting I think.

"That's my preference so don't mind it alright. It tastes really good. You're a really good cook. " I reassured Winter and he's beaming happily.

Is he really that happy to get a compliment from me? Wow how cruel was I to make him beam from my compliment?

°•~Winter~•°

Did Icicle really just compliment me for my cooking? I couldn't hold it in and I was beaming from a simple compliment. I then turned to Qibli not noticing Icing's puzzled face. I turned and didn't see Qibli looking at me with a smile and not complimenting me for my cooking skills. I was disappointed when I saw him instead standing uncomfortably close to Moon and an inch away from her face. I was angry and sad at the scene. I just wanted to stomp to them and separate them but I didn't. I instead dropped my head down and waited until everyone was done.

°•~Couple minutes later~•°

After 15-30 minutes everyone was finally done. Me and Icicle (Technically just me) had made sweet and sour covered meat with some salt on top of it. Clay was the tester and tried it.

"It taste great and it takes some skills to create these especially from an Icewing. Good job Winter and Icicle!" Clay said.

I look to Icicle and give her a small smile while Icicle gave me an awkward smile in response.

Qibli and Moon made a milk chocolate with salted caramel Rose. There was caramel inside that was covered with the chocolate.

"It taste really good and it also looks yummy. I like it." Clay told them.

They looked at each other and Qibli gave a big smile of proudness meanwhile Moon gave a small smile.

I was jealous of her and the spot she was at. That precious smile was supposed to be for me! I calmed down because thinking like that means that she had already beat me and she has not. At least not yet, no no no not yet. I will get his heart and have him not her.

After Clay tried everyone else's we were dismissed early having at least 10-15 minutes left until the thing rung.

°•~Qibli~•°

I went straight to Winter and hugged him.

"I never knew you were such a good cook. I wanted to be your partner but Moon walked up to me and it would be really mean if I rejected her." I told Winter.

I looked at his eyes and saw something weird in it. Then he mumbled something but I couldn't here it for how low and soft it was. I asked him what he just said but he said it was nothing and then just gave me his usual smile he gives me. I was wondering about it but later forget about it.

°•~Winter~•°

I was hanging out with Qibli for the most part until there was an assembly that everyone had to go to. I went with Qibli and I told him to pick a spot. He finally found a spot and I sat next to him but sadly Moon sat at his other side. I frowned mentally but just smiled and said hello to Moon physically.

Finally the 'Dragonets of Prophecy' went on the widest ledge in the cave and started giving out speeches like,

"This school was made for..." or "I would never make it without..." and more boring stuff.

Everyone was then dismissed and I saw Moon doing something weird. She kept having this puzzled look at Turtle but I didn't know why. I just ignored it so I just went to mine and Qibli's room and went on my ledge and decided to take a nap.

"Hey Qibli I'm going to take a nap so be quite alright," I told him.

I then went to take a nap.

{|~This was was pretty good if I do say so myself and Bye! Have a good morning, afternoon, evening, or night!~|}

°Edited•°