Chapter 21

{|~I love Winter the dragon not the season. I will be posting early today to remove it from my schedule and I also won't be posting tmr since I had accidentally posted posted two yesterday so yeah.~|}

{|~Winter~|}

After I flew away from the scene I was admiring at how bright and how everyone is so cheery at the town. They were always so friendly and easy to talk with and they control emotions by scales which is such a cool ability. I then see that I was about to hit a tree so I move around it and I see a sloth about to fall. I then fly under it and catch it before it falls. "Do you have a owner or friend you little buddy?" I asked it out of habit. I think it understood me because it just shook it's head. "Why don't you be my pet little buddy?" I ask it and it was pondering. Meanwhile it was I was taking a look at it. It looked like nobody owned it as it's fur looks like it has been unkept which annoyed me but not by much. I then realize that it's a male. I then realize that it had nodded his head which made me smile. I think the sloth liked my smile since it had a face of inspiration like it had just saw something that it really liked. "Now what should I name you?" I question to him as he tilts his head. "Ahah I know now. How about Curiosity as it means 'Careful, Diligent, and Curious' in Latin." I recommended to the sloth which he just nodded his head. I then continue to look around the town with a new buddy on my neck. I then realized the sun was at the highest peak and that I had to get going with the rest of the group. I was flying to our spot we said we would depart at and I finally made it. I then flew down to Qibli and Qibli said hi to me and waved. I waved back stretched my wings before laying down for a moment. I then stood up again. "Why is there a sloth on your neck?" Kinkajou asked as the rest notice as well. "Oh this little buddy? I helped him survive and now he's my pet." I told them. They nod and Qibli smile at me which makes me smile back at him. "What did you name it?" Qibli asked. "I named him Curiosity since in Latin it means 'Careful, Diligent, and Curious' and I thought that he would like it. His name is description of what a Icewing is suppose to act like and I'm an Icewing and we both aren't that I decided to name him that you know." I told them with the backstory about it and everything. "Wow what such deep meaning for a name especially for a sloth. Aren't sloths just one of the cutest animals to exist!" Kinkajou exclaimed. "Uh I guess?" I said making it sound more like a question. "I agree with Kinkajou what deep meaning." Moon said with a smile. I just nod and then look at the sky. "Guys it's time for us to departure now." I told them as they look at the sky as well. "I quess it's time to head to 'Sanctuary' now right?" Turtle said as I flinched forgetting he was here. "Yes I suppose." I respond. I guess it's time to go now. I open my wings and start flapping and the rest do the same. We all then started to go to Sanctuary for the next part of our mission.

{|~My life is mid but anyways I hope you guys have a good morning, afternoon, evening, or night and goodbye or cya later 'till next writing~|}