New Years!

{|~Y'know the lazy life is pretty fun and all but I do get bored every now and then~|}

°•~Winter~•°

It was the time of the year that could go good or bad. This year it was good and fun and overall I would never change my fun days of this year.

The fun memories of entering the school and meeting new and an old friend. I mean what's there not to like about friends that you can talk to.

I am also near to resolving my relationship with Icicle and I'm dating my childhood friend, Qibli!

While there's the ups there are also the downs. They prophecy and all that stuff y'know and don't get me started about flying around the continent. I know we have wings and everything but my wings need a spa day one day. I mean just look at how sad my wings are they need to be taken care of more carefully now.

I did enjoy this year and I hope I do in the next one. I do hope everyone's revolution does go to plan this year though as last year didn't go that well.

I remember that half of us already broke it the next day, and the other half didn't even feel alive as they were pretty much just zombies with a still beating heart and somehow still intact brain.

Even though it was a fun ride we have to go onto the next and be happy we have lived through another year with this generation and hope the next is happy and this free or more just like us.

°•~Qibli~•°

This year has been alright and it was pretty fun with all the ups I got and the smaller amount of downs. I think I really benefited this year and got the long side of the stick.

I hope that it would be the same next year but that would be asking for to much and Thorn always said 'To be humble and don't ask for much or you'll be pushing buttons not meant to be pushed and you'll end up deeper than you were by your greed' is what she said and I trust her.

I do hope that everyone will have a happy New years and I have nothing else to think of but that.

{|~¡Espero que tengas un feliz año nuevo y vivas una buena vida! (I hope You have a Happy New Year and Live a Good Life) (P.S. I don't speak Spanish it's just that just for this I googled about the author of WoF and decided to do this as a celebration for all of what happened and this Fanfic would never existed without her)~|}

Sorry a little late