Chapter 13

{|~Enjoy the chapter as this is the second one of the day. I hope you guys have fun reading this one and that's it!~|}

°•~Winter~•°

It has been a couple weeks after Kinkajou was in the Nurse Cove. She was being discharged from the cove and I was really happy about it. I went to the prey center and saw Kinkajou being herself again minus the bandages on her but that doesn't matter.

"Hey!"I yelled to Kinkajou and the rest of the winglet.

The Jade winglet or the winglet we are in like to eat together as it makes us bond.

"You're just the meanest. You just had to leave me and not wake me up." I told Qibli.

He giggled at me.

"Well you were just sleeping so soundly and it has been forever since you last fell asleep soundly in peace so I just had to leave you alone."He replied back.

I blush in embarrassment and anger.

"You mean sand-snorter son of a bully!"

I yelled at him then started to chase after him. After some running and flying I was out of breath. I then went to a pond full of fish and killed the coldest ones to fulfil my hunger and to regain my missing stamina and energy from chasing a certain dragon. I just smiled at the thought then continued to eat.

The day then went on like normal like nothing happened yesterday and I went to sleep at the end of the day.

{|~Sorry for it being really short but I just don't feel motivated today because I had to write a lot of chapters today. Maybe I'll be motivated tomorrow but I guess have a good morning, afternoon, evening, or night and Cya later. Until tomorrow we read again.~|}

°•Edited•°