Chapter 26

{|~Now I'm feeling really bad for not posting but ehh it's to late to think about it now~|}

°•~Winter~•°

     I woke up not to long ago and I was eating breakfast right now with Mother Glacier and Mommy  Blister and it's quite peaceful and full of happiness and... Warmth. It was quite a soothing feeling until I realized that the others should arrive around the evening. "Mother can you ask some servants to arrange half a dozen rooms for my friends." I asked her with my head tilted. She blushed and replied quickly. "Sure and what time will they arrive?" She said while Mommy slightly giggled. I smiled and said sometimes around the evening and she just nodded and excused breakfast over. I just nodded and roamed around the halls.

     I was quite bored without my obnoxious chatter box Qibli around to make me feel happy and waste time. I decided to go to the library as to see how things have been going and to see if I've missed anything.

°•~Qibli~•°

     The snow storms here are still as harsh as I remember them to be but I think we'll be able to arrive around the evening after all we reached the beach and had a rest than continued early in the morning.

     As we were flying we flew past around these ice Crystal pieces and I'm pretty sure it just means we were at the end of the wall which is only small and you need blood sample so that you're eligible to enter. I stabbed one of my front fingers so that blood would form and some of my blood dropped and the gate opened after I pressed how many dragons are entering.

     So the machine thing has a crystal screen and a crystal plate beneath it with a sharp Icicle to Jap yourself with. After confirming the blood type and which family it's registered to as it has every family registered even ones that are forgotten or ignored. After confirming which family the dragon is and seeing if it's a friend or foe it will let you enter if a friend after you register how many dragons are with you and what there relation is to you.

     After all that we were finally able to see the edge of the Ice kingdom main village and we flew around it as to not cause problems and when we were close enough to the castle we entered and went straight to the door to not look suspicious. "Hello I'm Qibli and I'm here to visit Prince Winter." I said with a natural smile. They looked at me skeptically and whispered to another dragon and the other dragon then ran to what I'm guessing is where Winter was.

     A couple minutes later Winter than came in and his ears were pricked up and his eyes were gleaming with excitement. "Hey guys!" He said with a smile and motioned us to follow him.

     He showed us to what I think is called the 'drawing room' or something like that and ushered us to sit down. A maid then later walked in asking what we wanted to eat and drink.

     I asked for some warm tea and fish skewers as that's a main meat they have here and didn't want to stress them. Moon asked for some a warm coffee and some berry tarts. Kinkajou asked for fruit punch and fruit skewers. Turtle asked for some water and fish. Anemone was also with us and asked for some extra cold water with ice and icecream. Winter just giggled at what we wanted and asked for some iced coffee with some cake and macarons. The maid nodded and then walked away.

°•~Winter~•°

     "Wow, I didn't know you guys were very picky about what you wanted." I said with a small smile. "Was it really picky! Maybe I should've asked for something more simple." Moon said. "Maybe I was being to sophisticated." Turtle said as well. "Well I'm also royalty and royalty should act as royalty." Anemone replied with. "Really? But I thought that was just something easy to make?" Kinkajou exclaimed. I just sighed. "Qibli and Moon Icewings don't really like warm drinks and Moon and Kinkajou fruit here is rare. Anemone and Turtle don't live that far and are the closest to use Icewings so they'll understand but not by much. Icewings prefer simple and cold but if there's a banquet or celebration than warm food is allowed but it soon becomes a little cold and most Icewings then start eating them." I said telling them a 'little' lecture. Qibli, Moon, and surprisingly Turtle as well all blushed while Kinkajou turned a little blue but I reassured her it was okay meanwhile Anemone sad straight with a proud face on her which made me smile. I'm happy that she's proud that she's a royal and not scared or angry or any of the likes about it.

     Soon the maid eventually returned but with snacks and drinks this time and placed them on the clear ice table. She then soon left once again when she was finished placing down the snacks and drinks with some appetizers the chef thinks we will enjoy. The appetizers are some clam, octopus, Ice, and some Candies.

     After eating it was time to go to bed as we were full and we sadly skipped dinner as both my mom's were quite busy. I went to my room as the others did as well and we then all went to sleep. I although couldn't sleep and slipped out and headed to Qibli's room as sneaked in his room and went on his bed and went to sleep in is arms.

°•~Qibli~•°

     I woke up when I heard my door creak and saw that it was just Winter but why would Winter come in my room in the night? Winter suddenly went on my bed and opened my arms and fell asleep. I just smiled and hugged him tighter and I then soon dozed off once more but right after I kissed his head and told him good night.

{|~So, sorry for not posting in a long time so I uploaded two today as an apology for being for a long time as I had a lot of free time but didn't do anything but anyways I hope you guys have a good morning, afternoon, evening, or, night, and goodbye until next reading ~•°